• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sirro played 5/8 with Benji Marshall in his early Tiger days. He has kicked a few goals in his day too. He seems to be pretty versatile, very happy he is with us.

You fill find that at training, many players will run the drills in different positions so as to have some practise there in case of several changes needed because of injuries during a game.

He would also be possibly our 3rd string 5/8 choice after Hastings and Croker. He would have to know the plays.

The more I think about it, Hastings is surely the man to get first chance. He has bided his time in reggies for 12 months to "get his head right"
Surely Trent cannot be as cruel as to give him first shot

The thing letting Hastings down will be his reggies form last year ... he just didn't impress. But, he has FG talent and I believe trial form will be 90% of the decision for Baz.

PSS DCE will also have a major say and will be "consulted" as to who he feels more comfortable or confident with taking 6th tackle options.

The more I think about it, Hastings is surely the man to get first chance. He has bided his time in reggies for 12 months to "get his head right"
Surely Trent cannot be as cruel as to give him first shot
Agree but all depends on the cap crap at the end of january , whether they continue on for carney.

We don't need anyone else, the squad is pretty complementive of each other.
If you watched a few games Jacko played in NRL for Roosters when he first played NRL, you cannot argue he could be anything.
Not knocking the signing of anybody who can play the game, but I feel we are pretty settles
Was meant to say Hodkinson sorry ... To much country music.

We don't need anyone else, the squad is pretty complementive of each other.
If you watched a few games Jacko played in NRL for Roosters when he first played NRL, you cannot argue he could be anything.
Not knocking the signing of anybody who can play the game, but I feel we are pretty settles
Im also happy with jacko mate .

I would expect all options are being explored and back up plans are being made and trained. Surely we have already played Hastings, Croker, Sirro, M Wright and T wright at 5/8 at times.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7