40NILGF 9 months on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale

Bencher
Ok lads n ladies,  The long week with the bye and no game till monday night has got me bored.

So to get excited again I watched the 08 GF again for like the 10th time.

Question to fellow posters how many times have you watched the 40 nil massacre??

5 times.
The last time what struck me was that it is a demonstration of what playing at your peak means. It's a whole team thing, and seems to have its own momentum that carries all along.

We haven't done it this year, but around now is a good time to be trending in that direction! Different personnel, different times for the ones who were there. Stewart is obviously the x-factor that could if cause a gear shift upwards at the right moment, if all goes smoothly for a change.

In any event, 'we'll always have Paris....'

Many times...but it's strange I keep fast forwarding to the 76th minute for some reason!!!!

Seriously is that not the fairytale to end all fairytales????

I have the ABC radio highlights and 2Gb full broadcast on MP3. I often listen to the 76 minute on my PC when working and still get tingles up and down the spine. Love watching the GF dvd and have watched it 5 or 6 times this year.

About 4 times in full I think

Have probably watched it about 15 on the season highights DVD though, along with watching that whole DVD about 3-4 times as well.

I'm due to watch it again I reckon. I've watched the dvd 3 times and I must say it gets better each time. Go the Beaver. Love that try.

I think I've only watched it in full about 5-6 times.. and I've watched it from half time onwards at least 20-30 times i think..

Watched it mostly during our horror start to the season to make me feel better!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4