4 spots to fill .. updated ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Young Anderson must be a very slow developer ... I think this is the 15th year in a row that he has had a development contract ... and in that time we have, or are trying to buy, 10 outside backs ahead of him ...

Either he is the new custodian of the goat photos ... or is a late maturer that the club still hold hopes for ... but good luck to him ... I have written him off at least 6 times but he appears to be harder to get rid off than the mormons ...

Young Anderson must be a very slow developer ... I think this is the 15th year in a row that he has had a development contract ... and in that time we have, or are trying to buy, 10 outside backs ahead of him ...

Either he is the new custodian of the goat photos ... or is a late maturer that the club still hold hopes for ... but good luck to him ... I have written him off at least 6 times but he appears to be harder to get rid off than the mormons ...

im not even sure he exists. It’s like the ghost who walks has anyone ever seen him.

It's a bit unfair - most of the good penrith players this year were from their 2015 NYC right, and some of them only debuted this year. A bit of patience with some players can pay off.

It's a bit unfair - most of the good penrith players this year were from their 2015 NYC right, and some of them only debuted this year. A bit of patience with some players can pay off.

Fair enough .. I am suitably chastised ...

So if Souths can release a player so he can pursue a better deal why can't other clubs do the same for us (eg Aloiai & Saab)?

Because Souths must be happy to let him go .. the other clubs feel that Saab and Aloaiai are good players and want to keep them .. no real mystery ... just as we must of been happy to release AFB .. I am sure we would have taken a different tack if it was Tommy ..

You would have to think that if we wanted him .. given his brother is here we would have been a chance to get him ... either we didn't want him or there may be more to the Siro going to Tigers than just rumour ??
Well if that's the case I hope we have someone else lined up other than aloiai and garner.. on another note the NRL really need to introduce a transfer window. Teams should be sorted by nov 1 without interferences in the preseason. Should open post GF day and the day prior to Nov 1. Then perhaps another for a week only starting June 30.

Well if that's the case I hope we have someone else lined up other than aloiai and garner.. on another note the NRL really need to introduce a transfer window. Teams should be sorted by nov 1 without interferences in the preseason. Should open post GF day and the day prior to Nov 1. Then perhaps another for a week only starting June 30.
That would be WAY too professional for Rugba Leeg

Thought exactly the same thing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4