4 spots to fill .. updated ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As mentioned in the signings thread by @The Wheel , Tolman has signed with the sharks.

No waiting for contracts to be broken, or compassionate releases, or compensation packages required.

Just, you know, a player signing a contract with a club.
Against the weight of opinion on here. But with so many young forwards to learn a thing or three at Manly. I wouldn't have had an issue with Tolman coming on board, as long as it was a year by year scenario. Hes been playing this game up front for long time, sure not at his peak, but he would be handy all the same.

Against the weight of opinion on here. But with so many young forwards to learn a thing or three at Manly. I wouldn't have had an issue with Tolman coming on board, as long as it was a year by year scenario. Hes been playing this game up front for long time, sure not at his peak, but he would be handy all the same.
Tolman has signed with Cronulla.....

Blake Ferguson told by the Eels to find a new home

I’m unsure, but he certainly ticks some boxes that we need to fill
I think Saab will end up happening.

The Fergie Story sounds like a complete beat up.

But yeah certainly the style of winger winger needed. Manly could really use the Experience he'd bring too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4