4 spots to fill .. updated ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd say he has finally found his home.

With all the other rubbish.

PS Someone tried to tell me Dunamis Lui is playing Origin. I immediately went over to their house and threw out the bong water.

He was in the emerging squad.

he needs to look after his family
From all reports, Des 'looked after' Tolman's family with his last contract at the Bulldogs. I reckon if he can't get a start at the Sharks or Dragons he will retire.

Not that I want Tolman here, but I feel many on are being way too harsh on him.

A no fuss experienced worker who would no doubt be a great influence in the dressing room.

No what he was, but at 200k as an experienced bench prop giving you 30min a match coupled some younger punchier dynamos........will definitely provide value somewhere

If DES honestly thinks our young brigade are good enough so be it. But word of warning Donkeys in 2020 youth need leaders and especially talkers out on that field. Tis where Walker's actions are so disappointing he is a Senior Player now and his biggest asset on the field is his presence Our other experience exists in Cherry. Jake. Tom. Kapow aswell. There a little soft.

Loosing that Alpha in AFB its huge. If he wasn't a good infuence so be it.

Perhaps Jake stands up. Perhaps Foran is that leader.

But right now I think we missing an experienced calming voice to steer the forwards that enjoys hurting the opposition.

Last edited:
Manly have identified Wests Tigers forward Josh Aloiai as a target (posted in the Rumoured & confirmed signings thread)
Like the idea. He has 90 NRL games and we need some experience in the forwards, just to balance all our talented but inexperienced guys. Tough but won't break the bank. The same report says we are also interested in Garner.

Is Cusso still on leave? I'm kind of hoping yes, and may be on Monday Afternoon when the club posts photos of the boys back at preseason there is one or two surprise new recruits
He returned to office mid last week

If DES honestly thinks our young brigade are good enough so be it. But word of warning Donkeys in 2020 youth need leaders and especially talkers out on that field. Tis where Walker's actions are so disappointing he is a Senior Player now and his biggest asset on the field is his presence Our other experience exists in Cherry. Jake. Tom. Kapow aswell. There a little soft.

Loosing that Alpha in AFB its huge. If he wasn't a good infuence so be it.

Perhaps Jake stands up. Perhaps Foran is that leader.

But right now I think we missing an experienced calming voice to steer the forwards that enjoys hurting the opposition.
I hear you re the alpha, but afb didn’t lead manly to any victories in 2020. He did in 2019. He was macho and undisciplined for 2020, hardly a good combination.

As mentioned in the signings thread by @The Wheel , Tolman has signed with the sharks.

No waiting for contracts to be broken, or compassionate releases, or compensation packages required.

Just, you know, a player signing a contract with a club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6