$30000 for trophy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lucky we are not in the running this year as we could not afford the trophy let alone the grand final.

In 2008/11 the actual trophy didn’t stay very long with the club.

I attended both post match celebrations and got photos holding the trophy ( pretty heavy).

As we did the WCC tours in 09/12 we had a promotion night at the Leagues club with the trophy ( these were pretty light).

My understanding at the time was that there was “ the trophy” and the club got to hold a replica until the next GF.

Maybe they changed the system in 2012/13 because up to then there wasn’t a cost.

Gee that Greenturd is a quality individual- $30k to have the trophy you just won.

Give me a break

In 2008/11 the actual trophy didn’t stay very long with the club.

I attended both post match celebrations and got photos holding the trophy ( pretty heavy).

As we did the WCC tours in 09/12 we had a promotion night at the Leagues club with the trophy ( these were pretty light).

My understanding at the time was that there was “ the trophy” and the club got to hold a replica until the next GF.

Maybe they changed the system in 2012/13 because up to then there wasn’t a cost.

I agree, I bet they won't be letting clubs hang on to the real trophy for the year, guaranteed it's likely to go missing.

So the nrl are planning on charging teams $30k for a replica, what a joke. Maybe we can request a replica ceo of the nrl, that would be more genuine and useful

I agree, I bet they won't be letting clubs hang on to the real trophy for the year, guaranteed it's likely to go missing.

So the nrl are planning on charging teams $30k for a replica, what a joke. Maybe we can request a replica ceo of the nrl, that would be more genuine and useful

Good one, Kate. It would be even cheaper to do a bronze large sized hand with middle finger extended with a plaque underneath that says 2011 Premiers, this is for you, Todd.

Imagine if they did this for Olympic medals.
Silly.
Shows the NRL for the tinpot organisation it is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2