Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Dec 23, 2011.
1. Dragons win the spoon 2. Gallop to leave 3. Ch9 lose the tv rights
Bulldogs win spoon X 3
- Hoppa to find Mormom love and move to Salt Lake City to live - Gallop to be caught up in a sex scandel and be charged and/or sacked - 6 Season ending injuries at Bulldogs before Round 5
Todd Carney to have a good year (but not good enough to do us any harm) The IC to start, and actually do something The Footy Show to be scrapped, and replaced by something better (anything)
1. des to get the sack at the doggies and come groveling back - we give him the janitor job! 2. dogs be stripped of all points 3. as do melbourne!
For none of the following teams to win the premiership: Broncos Warriors Tigers Bulldogs Dragons Storm Eels Cowboys Titan Knights Panthers Sharks Raiders Rabbitohs Roosters
Only by most losses though, not another salary cap breach!
Billy slater to do acl In both legs Cameron smith to be banned for life De$ ha$ler to be unemployed after manly smash the dogs 66 nil in round 20 at brookvale
Scum & Dishlickers to be merged and relocated to Adelaide
That's not fair, you're making someone else suffer pain by gettin' it on with that thing. Anyway, back to topic - -Slater to break both legs -Gallop to leave (just don't make someone else have to suffer) -Channel 9 to stop the love-fest of Benji, Billy and Jarrod, as it makes me sick hearing the commentators carry on like that.
1. The game to get a massive TV rights deal 2. The IC finally get up and running and doing the game justice. 3. NSW to win origin.
David Gallop to be given the Services To Rugby League award ......... Posthumously.
1)Peace on Earth 2)End to world poverty & cruelty to animals 3) Peanut butter sandwich
Adelaide has hotties, not there I reckon caboolture storming dogs,or beaudesert All other clubs to not win the premiership Dogs to get the spoon Issac Luke to get a snapped spinal chord, so he can't do it to anyone else ever (i generally hate injury wishes but he will end someones career, better he have it done to him)
Get these ****ing earthquakes to stop !! Am over the clean up now
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/father-and-daughter-have-child/2008/04/07/1207420202007.html Combine the rampant inbreeding with all the serial killers (connection?), yeah I'd say that Radelaide would suit the Dogs perfectly.
Lol **** you Wolfpack they have they have grid girls there at times, thats hilarious and awful
The grid girls can be moved elsewhere, just like the Bulldogs can. At least Des would fit in down there. Damn, he'd even be fashionable by their standards. Although, having just spent four months in Canungra for work, I do agree that Beaudesert would be great for them as well (& I have my suspicions that inbreeding is just as rampant up there as it is in Radelaide).
1. David Gallop to be a man and apologise to Brett Stewart for being too weak willed to let the justice system run it's course. 2. David Gallop and Rebecca Wilson to be exposed for their involvement in a sordid sex scandal involving a goat. Both subject to public ridicule (well, more ridicule then usual anyway) and lose their jobs. 3. News Limited just gets the fark out of the game altogether, taking those cheating Purple Scum with them.
They could be the koralbyn c##ks##kers (half hour towards the town of buttf##k from beaudesert, south west) Has a nice ring to it