3-2-1 vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Killer
Brett

Darcy and GI Joe in the First half

WORST: Watmough, G, Stewart, DCE, Jason King, in that order. These four were APALLING.

Agreed on Snake and Killer.
Gift and Kingy are both clearly injured.
Maybe Toovey should have put a media ban on the players like Des would have, I think the stillnox crap didn't help Watmough.

What was choc thinking? That the Stilnox thing was going to be a good fireside chat in the build up to the game?

THen puts in a performance like that; he is just not too bright.

3 killer still got the fighting spirit no matter what
2 brett this guy is all class, would loved to have seen him latch onto that chip
1 Joe G as soon as he came on we got back in the game, how good is his leg drive for an old fella

P.S. please stay for another year Joe, we love you

Killer, Snake and Joe are the only ones who can hold their heads up. The rest were a rabble. Disappointing.

3 - Lyon.....he'd walk into any first grade side in the comp.
2 - Joe....I don't think I've ever seen him take a backward step.
1 - Snake...tried his guts out.

Apart from the knock-on by Joe and the penalty he conceded, Joe had an above average game - but the average for the game was 3 out of 10 so that's not saying too much.

3- Killer
2 - Snake
1 Donny Singe

Georgie went ok when he finally got on. I felt very sorry for Kite, if that was his last game for Manly, then the coach didn't do him any favours. He looked mightily agitated on the sideline as the game went on.

As for Watmough, he went ok after he got the ritual errors out of his system.

And Max Krilich, it's official! You win the Martin Bella Award for season 2012. Anyone else remember big Marty's bagging of Nth Sydney in 1991, right before they put the cleaners through Manly in a semi? Coincidentally the year Max coached the reserves through to a winless season.

Masked Eagle said:
Killer, Joe and Snake.

Yep from me. Killer easily the best. Snake did 31 mts compared to 200 for Billy. Stunning try savers though. Not one player made 100 mts which summarises what we saw.

Without killer we score no points, without snake they probably score 2 or 3 more tries. Joe was the only forward who was prepared to work last night. The rest need to have a good hard look at themselves. Great stadium to watch footy at though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7