3, 2, 1 vs Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Some good plays from everyone but overall unsatisfying. I know Glenn got MOTM with Fox. I've decided no one shone and went for my game winning toilers.

1. Choc
2. Ballin
3. Buhrer
Close to this bunch Gift, Matai, Snake.

I had it as
Snake
Choc
Ballin

With gifty and king pushing hard for honourz

Not many will be with me but I am basing mine differently as well, on defence

3. B Stewart
2. Ballin
1. Foran

Snake simply because without him today, we lose. Saved many tries and the hit on TLL was pure courage. Ballin was terrific in defence and saved us with that held up, and Foran was often leading the chase on his kicks making solid contact and backing that up with more on the next couple of tackles

Choc had a big game too

3- Snake
2- Matai
1- Kite

Gift and Choc were also very good.

3. Ballin - Didn't stop
2. Snake - His defence was brilliant
1. Choc - Just did what he always does.

3. Ballin
2. Brett Stewart
1. Whare

Matai could have featured if he hadn't pulled off some dumbfounding plays. Those two line breaks from dummy half were class.

ManlyBacker said:
Some good plays from everyone but overall unsatisfying. I know Glenn got MOTM with Fox. I've decided no one shone and went for my game winning toilers.

1. Choc
2. Ballin
3. Buhrer
Close to this bunch Gift, Matai, Snake.

not sure how you got Buhrer in the mix. I thought he was real quiet today and even went missing. 24 tackles, 4 missed, no tries and no assists for a player who I think played the whole 80 is not MOM stats. I was watching Jamie the whole game as he is in my supercoach side, he got a measly 42!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2