Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by bob dylan, Aug 3, 2013.
3 being your man of the match.
1 Stan Jurd- Decided to get pissed and forget about the match. 2 Mitch Allgood- Well he sure showed us. 3 Ricky Stuart- Coaching masterclass.
DCE Foz Lyon
Choc, foz, DCE and Fa'aoso. All brilliant can't split them
3 Foran 2 Lyon 1 Buhrer
3. Ricky Stuart- his tactics played well for us 2. Mark Tramby for missing our 5 game winning streak 1. ABC commentary team for being complete geriatric morons.
3. Foran just continues to control the centre of the ground. 2. Lyon is just everywhere, should be an immortal. 1. Lawrence copped plenty and gave plenty.
Foran Horo Lyon
3) Choc 2) Cherry-Evans 1) Foran
Bl**dy hard one this week. 3 - Horo 2 - Taufau 1 - Lyon
3 DCE 2 Killer 1 Choc
3 Foran 2 Lyon 1 Horo Prease
I couldn't fault a player tonight. Very even right across the team so harder than most weeks. 3. Choc 2. Jorge 1. Lawrence Top mention to Buhrer who was fantastic without the usual errors. Foz was great. Damn tough decisions!
3. Snake 2. Foz 1. Lawrence
I'll agree with you that it is a hard one to pick this week as they were all bloody good. I've gone with the same picks as you but just changed their positions 3 - Lyon 2 - Horo 1 - Taufua
3. Foran. A classic 5/8 game 2. Cherry-Evans 1. Watmough Special mention to Ballin who in recent weeks has been running a lot more from dummy half and not just passing. Its giving Manly an extra dimension. He and Buhrer in tandem are becoming devastating up the centre of the ruck.
3) Watmough 2) Lyon 1) Rose
3) Foz 2) Ballin 1) Buhrer - he'd prob like some team mates to run with him when he takes on the line.
Daisy LOSSick Chris Sandow like Bro Ben Julia Roberts
3 - Foz 2 - DCE 1 - Lyon