3-2-1 vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lawrence. Just Lawrence. I think he could match any forward in a 1 on 1 contest. He has displayed so much power and skill this season that it is hard to believe that he had been in the wilderness up until now.

No one thought Horo deserved a top 3 vote tonight ?? I thought he had a bloody good game. Lawrence put in as well. Choc tried hard but too many offloads for mine tonight, and they weren't quality ones either. Foran good and I thought DCE had his best game for a few weeks. Hiku impressed me with his confidence and wilingness to get involved.

3 - Lawrence.........There's no faster prop in the NRL.
2 - Foz......Always the first to chase the kick
1 - Choc.....because he's Choc.

Honourable mention

Hiku.....for someone so inexperienced, played well.
Horo....the lines he runs troubled the Rooters right defence.
Ballin....just does so much work.

3 Horo
2 Matai
1 Hiku
0.5 Foran

May as well have a kiwi clean sweep and toss Peta in there ;) But in all seriousness Lawrence for 1 point tonight

Can't understand the lack of love for Horo tonight, he was outstanding. All we hear week after week is SBW, he did nothing tonight and Horo was a huge reason why

No points (soup) from me.

That's right manly. You have to earn my points. I just don't give them away willy nilly like the posters above (and presumably below) me.

Shame boys shame.

No points for you!

(go manly)

Pittwater Legend said:
Lawrence. Just Lawrence. I think he could match any forward in a 1 on 1 contest. He has displayed so much power and skill this season that it is hard to believe that he had been in the wilderness up until now.

Did get worried about him when he was having little pushes and shoves with SBW in the scrums...but who knows, after what BJ has shown this year, he probably would've put a blinding one-two combo on Sonnys chin!!!:p

3. Choc
2. DCE
1. Lawrence

Dan/Mods, don't know if this has been done or thought of before, but what about a poll each week for the 3 2 1, tally the votes, and at the end of the year have a Silvertails Player of the Year. I've just always been interested who would win if these were tallied each week. I'm happy to run it if people are interested in the result.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7