3, 2, 1 v Sharks [Round 6 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting under way. Due to an error I'm receiving, Jorge Taufua isn't available. If you want Jorge in your 3, 2, 1, pm me your full 3, 2, 1 and we'll total those votes manually.

I'm going Snake, Gift, Matai.

Scrap that, Jorge is available.

Went Matia Hiku and Snake.

Matai ran over, around and put his winger away quite a few times and if Jorge had his timing it could have been a few more tries between them but I will take 3.

Hiku set up the first try and was everywhere early looking for heaps of work in the middle then returning to his wing for the last few tackles. Also made big efforts to give snake an option on kick returns thus thinning the defense and of course scored a nice little try with some quick thinking.

Snakes 3 try assists cannot be over looked either.

3) Snake
2) Matai
1) Ballin

I thought Lawrence, Gift and Starling also had top games.

Stewart, Matai, Taufua

Love DCE but he just seems to need to show up to get the Channel 9 MOTM

Some good performances today.

3 - Snake (I thought he was superb, really creative)
2- Matai (what is up with this guy?? He's getting better and better)
1 - Killer (I thought he looked for a lot of work today and did some good runs out of our 10/20)

Horo and Starling had good games. And great to see Jorge back. He will be lethal in about 4 weeks.

Manly are proud to announce the extension of DCE's contract to 2018 with the help of Channel 9's third party Man of the Match payment arrangement.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Snake, Skivvy and Hohay

Ditto on what Mark said except make the last one Horhay. :p

I noticed taufua getting some points.

I wonder what a lot of people would say on here if wolfie got run down by a prop, over- ran three passes which if caught gave him a shot at the tryline....oh and two knock ons.

Actually...I don't wonder at all.

edit:

3 - matai
2 - snake
1 - lawrence

Well said about Wolfie, the sustained attack on Social Media by Manly Fans is truly disgraceful :mad:

His intercept in the Souths game and stopping of Jenning's try are discounted despite their direct correlation to both wins :dodgy:

Fortunately he has many other pursuits, so a new whipping boy will need to be identified by 'The True Supporters' now :cool:

3 = Matt Ballin
2 = Snake
1 = Matai

Do the Channel Nein 'experts' actually watch the match, or are they simply impressed by halfbacks and five-eights? While DCE played OK yesterday, there was no way he deserved the MOM. I'm sure if you took Ballin out of our pack there would be a lot of holes in the defence. Yesterday he also ran more. He never wins a MOM. It's an outrage.

globaleagle said:
I noticed taufua getting some points.

I wonder what a lot of people would say on here if wolfie got run down by a prop, over- ran three passes which if caught gave him a shot at the tryline....oh and two knock ons.

Actually...I don't wonder at all.

edit:

3 - matai
2 - snake
1 - lawrence

First game back, obviously he'd be s bit rusty but he made 188m, 6 tackle busts, 2 line breaks and scored a try

Gee you are a harsh marker!

Snake - Showed how important he is in every aspect of the game
Choc - His defense through the middle was outstanding
Foz - His straight running gives those outside him so much more room

I must have watched a different game to many as Lawrence was outshone by Starling big time imo in attack. BJ made a few good runs but i would think Starling made twice as many.

Might have been the different view I got live compared to the tv

Fluffy said:
I must have watched a different game to many as Lawrence was outshone by Starling big time imo in attack. BJ made a few good runs but i would think Starling made twice as many.

Might have been the different view I got live compared to the tv

Not sure of the official stats, but I also thought Starling was on the field for an extended period also. Which is good to give him some more fitness and confidence. I think he's playing well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6