2nd Rd Turnaround

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

... To do so we should make the following changes while we await the returns of Dylan Walker and Darcy Lussick

3. Matt Wright Out
3. Moses Suli/Brad Parker In

8. Addin Fonua-Blake Swap
17. Kelepi Tanginoa

Tanginoa is deservent of a spot, and we need AFB's impact when Marty leaves the field (not a necessary move, but could prove beneficial)

14. Lewis Brown Out
14. Toafofoa Sipley In

16. Unused Bench spot (Out!!)
16. Frank Winterstein In. 20 min stint for Siro between 30th-50th minute of match

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Moses Suli (IN)
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Lachlan Croker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Kelepi Tanginoa
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic
INTERCHANGE
14. Toafofoa Sipley (IN)
15. Shaun Lane
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Frank Winterstein (IN kinda)

Moses is 130 kg, he isnt ready. Parker can replace Wright though
If he's not mobile enough for centre I agree, put Parker there and i'd pick between Suli and Winterstein for second row position off the bench. So Suli can get on the field and make a statement, Siro looks like he may need to have a break inbetween the 80 minutes to get back to form.

If he's not mobile enough for centre I agree, put Parker there and i'd pick between Suli and Winterstein for second row position off the bench. So Suli can get on the field and make a statement, Siro looks like he may need to have a break inbetween the 80 minutes to get back to form.
What Turbo was saying is that Suli is unfit and out of condition

Croker is also underpressure, if he doesnt turn it around or take the pressure off DCE, he and Hastings should swap.
What did Croker do wrong? A few minor issues but fitted in really well I thought

I was quite impressed with him at times in that match, not an 80 minute performance like he put together against the chooks in the trial although still appeared cool under the pressure and aware of what he needed to do

What did Croker do wrong? A few minor issues but fitted in really well I thought

I was quite impressed with him at times in that match, not an 80 minute performance like he put together against the chooks in the trial although still appeared cool under the pressure and aware of what he needed to do

nothing for a 2nd gamer, first in a new team but people need someone to bash for their own shortcomings and he is an easy target.

nothing for a 2nd gamer, first in a new team but people need someone to bash for their own shortcomings and he is an easy target.
I agree and I don’t. It was his first full game in the NRL, and he played about as well as could be expected. I can’t see many other rookie halves play any better in their first proper game.

The problem is that we want to win a Comp and we won’t with a rookie half. The other problem is we don’t have many options; however, I have always liked the idea of giving Hastings a proper chance with DCE. Hastings has more runs under his belt (even though he too is quite young).

We all just want to win.

Harry, it was pretty well covered in the Croker thread but the issue isn't about Croker playing to his ability, it's the nature of that ability in relation to DCE.
DCE needs an organising half like the one who walked out on us, like the one that allowed Shaun Johnson to play so well yesterday.
Does Croker have that ability? If not, we're losing a massive amount of value from our $10 million man.

Sipley was poor in the trials, anyone know how he went for Blacktown? Has Perret finally pulled his finger out?

Last year at the start of the season people were saying Green was rubbish, he couldn’t win a game outside of Melbourne and we were doomed.

giphy.gif

Harry, it was pretty well covered in the Croker thread but the issue isn't about Croker playing to his ability, it's the nature of that ability in relation to DCE.
DCE needs an organising half like the one who walked out on us, like the one that allowed Shaun Johnson to play so well yesterday.
Does Croker have that ability? If not, we're losing a massive amount of value from our $10 million man.

Think we have to give him a few more games yet. There are lots to like about him. Young, fit, strong, fast, nice passing game, instinctive - we are all just hoping with more games under his belt can adopt the role green was doing and help steer the team. Baz knows DCE needs an organiser and seems to think Crocker has the ability to do it. Just have to wait and see.

Got to look to the future anyway. Green, Hodgkinson, Carney etc. All good players but would of only been here a year. Let's give Crocker a proper go or Hastings if not working out.

According to an article Croker accounted for five of the side’s handling errors

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6