295 days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That is the amount of days since our last win at home at brookavle oval that's July 18th 2020 against parra and if we were to win next Sunday.

There has been a lot wrong with this club over the past couple of years but this statistic hurts me the most.

I am sick and tired of losing at home and having such a dreadful home record, we need to restore our record at home it's embarrassing right now.

Last edited:
That is the amount of days since our last win at home at brookavle oval that's July 18th 2020 against parra and if we were to win next Sunday.

There has been a lot wrong with this club over the past couple of years but this statistic hurts me the most.

I am sick and tired of losing at home and having such a dreadful home record, we need to restore our record at home it's embarrassing right now.

If it helps....

Manly didn't play at Brookie on every one of those days.

?

If it helps....

Manly didn't play at Brookie on every one of those days.

?
Yes agree they did not but still not winning in over 295 days at home is a complete joke for this club not to win at home in nearly a full year.

Last edited:
How many actual games at home have we lostt in a row ? Would have to be a record we don't want extended or ever repeated.

How long since the North Sydney Bears won a first grade match at North Sydney Oval?

Seriously though, that is a depressing stat...

Last edited:
Yes agree they did not but still not winning in over 295 days at home is a complete joke for this club not to win at home in nearly a full year.
Take it as an omen, Manly to win by at least 29.5 points.
I'll take 40 -10 :)

Yep ... Fortress Brookvale was a part of every Manly player's DNA since the beginning of time it was about pride and effort .. and having your pants pulled down in your own backyard was never ever to be accepted .. or forgotten ... we won't be real contenders until it returns ...

Yep ... Fortress Brookvale was a part of every Manly player's DNA since the beginning of time it was about pride and effort .. and having your pants pulled down in your own backyard was never ever to be accepted .. or forgotten ... we won't be real contenders until it returns ...
good on you woodsie

you put this in great perspective with the greatest post of the year so far !

*fortress brookvale was a part of every manly player's dna since the beginning of time it was about pride and effort .. and having your pants pulled down in your own backyard was never ever to be accepted .. or forgotten ... we won't be real contenders until it returns *

the moral of the story ...
if you cannot defend your sacred spiritual home ground with a guard of honour

you do not deserve honour

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8