• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our defence last week was not that bad considering injuries and player position changes.  Anyone who says the storm are a weaker team this year must have 2 dicks.  They couldn't be that silly playing with just 1.

roger14 link said:
maybe Melb arent as bad as everyone on here was saying this week

They never were going to go bad this year as they managed to retain their main engine room talent of Slater, Smith and Cronk. Break up that combination and they will falter.

Might get flamed for this but Melbourne are playing great. Please be aware this will be the only time you will see this sentence from me

(40)
Tries: Cooper Cronk, Billy Slater (2), Cameron Smith, Anthony Quinn, Sika Manu, Justin O'Neill
Conversions: Cameron Smith (6/7)

GOLD COAST TITANS (0)

mozgrame link said:
Our defence last week was not that bad considering injuries and player position changes.  Anyone who says the storm are a weaker team this year must have 2 dicks.  They couldn't be that silly playing with just 1.
i wish i had 2 dicks, but on a serious note, the storm will be a very well drilled team this year with a more than capable fit squad !

So if we are getting the spoon based on last week's performance, where are the Titans going to finish?  18th?

40-12 fulltime.  Well i think this shows that we were not as bad as everyone was making out last week considering Lyon was injured and the players we had on the sideline. When we get a full strength team and Snake and DCE gets a few games under there belts we will get alot better.

Pleas make sure you put spoiler in your title without the score if a game is still in progress. Nothing worse than having the score of a game ruined for you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4