2023 Playoffs... Las Vegas Knights win the cup!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
4JVQ3eqO1JlvwFKncQ.gif

I admit I wouldn't be able to be invested in a full 82(?) regular season fanage (is that a word?) but jeez I'm all in on the finals!

I admit I wouldn't be able to be invested in a full 82(?) regular season fanage (is that a word?) but jeez I'm all in on the finals!

I don't even watch all 82 games of my home team.

Baseball has 200+ I think...I wonder what the ave amt of games watched per fan per season is?

Well Oilers won, leafs won. Canada teams had a day ooot.

someone pointed out that whatever dallas does in this series...(win or lose) the oilers follow it up the next night, lol

45 mins until...

go Florida go!

(which would kick the leafs outta the payoffs).

Overtime and ......

Florida win!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

Toronto are out. lololololololololololololololololo

what an interesting game.

And again, no more Canadian teams left in the playoffs.

Vegas goalie lets in 2 goals on the first two shots.... then nothing for the rest of the game.

Oilers goalie gets replaced after letting in 3 goals in one period.

Vegas go to the conference finals 4 times in 6 years. For a new team, that is actually amazing!

Oilers have McDavid and Draisaitl two absolute superstars and still couldn't get the job done.

Fun to watch!

angry magic the gathering GIF

Well, I guess I'm out of teams to cheer for.
At least I've still got marbula one for now...go Hazers! :)

It would maybe, just maybe have helped their cause if seattle threw some shots on goal!

though the goal with 20 seconds to go made things interesting.

vegas v dallas

carolina v florida

sheesh

frig a tree!

carolina v florida game 1 almost went to 5 overtimes!

with 18 seconds left in the 4th OT Florida finally scored the winning goal.

OT went longer than the game!

I can now go to bed.

It's the Vegas Knights taking on the Florida panthers in the Stanley cup finals!!

One team is 4 games away from having a pretty good off season.

Can Florida keep their giant beating momentum going?

Will the Knights depth get them the big trophy?

stay tuned!

Game 2 is done and dusted and the Knights have taken a 2-0 lead into the best of 7 series.

Florida have looked their weakest in the first 2 games of the whole finals. They even yanked goalie 'Officer Bob' when down 4-0 in game 2. (final score 7-2).

Game 3 is on today and Florida are back at home so we will see if that turns their fortunes around or the Vegas Knights take one more step towards the cup.

same bat time
same bat channel

The Las Vegas Golden Knights are the Stanley cup champions!

Beating Florida 4-1 in the best of seven series.

They won 9-3 in game 5. wow, that's a butt kickin'!!

Props to florida for beating boston and toronto in the finals but more props to the knights in winning their first Stanley cup.

noot noot

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7