2023 Playoffs... Las Vegas Knights win the cup!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hiya,

This season the Boston Bruins had a record breaking year, hardly losing any of their 82 games. They broke most records (good ones) and went up against the Florida Panthers who just scrapped in to the playoffs.

Game 7.... florida wins, taking the series 4-3.

Wooohooooo suck it Boston (they are my storm/parra/brisbane all rolled into one).

Seattle also were underdogs against the defending champs, Colorado avalanche and once again...in game 7...the Seattle kraken win and take the series!!!!

I don't mind Colorado but have a few friends that go for Seattle, plus the Avs won it last year so I was going for Seattle.

The toronto maple leafs won a round 1 series for the first time since...1986. lol.
that'll give them hope until they lose in round 2. (ha)

nhl-bracket-kraken-win.jpg

I'm not 'anti oilers' and conner mcdavid is incredible (even if he is a hockey robot who lives in a sadness cube) but as I cheer for the perpetually useless canucks, I don't really cheer for them.

And it's only 2-1 Vegas in a best of 7.

DRAFT LOTTERY HELD TODAY...!

CHICAGO get the first pick and everyone in the hockey universe knows that they will pick Bedard.

A super super talent.

It'd be nice if they were disqualified from the draft for systematic covering up of sexual assaults, but they were just fined a meagre 2 mill - which they more than made back with season ticket sales today.

I'm not 'anti oilers' and conner mcdavid is incredible (even if he is a hockey robot who lives in a sadness cube) but as I cheer for the perpetually useless canucks, I don't really cheer for them.

And it's only 2-1 Vegas in a best of 7.

DRAFT LOTTERY HELD TODAY...!

CHICAGO get the first pick and everyone in the hockey universe knows that they will pick Bedard.

A super super talent.

It'd be nice if they were disqualified from the draft for systematic covering up of sexual assaults, but they were just fined a meagre 2 mill - which they more than made back with season ticket sales today.

That lottery "thing" which I think I followed along with is a crazy thing.

Hiya,

This season the Boston Bruins had a record breaking year, hardly losing any of their 82 games. They broke most records (good ones) and went up against the Florida Panthers who just scrapped in to the playoffs.

Game 7.... florida wins, taking the series 4-3.

Wooohooooo suck it Boston (they are my storm/parra/brisbane all rolled into one).

Seattle also were underdogs against the defending champs, Colorado avalanche and once again...in game 7...the Seattle kraken win and take the series!!!!

I don't mind Colorado but have a few friends that go for Seattle, plus the Avs won it last year so I was going for Seattle.

The toronto maple leafs won a round 1 series for the first time since...1986. lol.
that'll give them hope until they lose in round 2. (ha)

nhl-bracket-kraken-win.jpg
Wash your mouth out - may this man pay you a visit..............

2006-boston-bruins-headshots.jpg

And yes, I've been a Bruins supporter for 50+ years.............

spoiler alerts

About an hour ago Carolina won and are leading NJersy 3-1

dallas look like beating seattle (game on atm) which will tie the series at 2-2

prob the single BIGGEST reason I hate boston is that douchebag.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I know
season 7 plan GIF

But you had to go there - can you imagine the pain I went through watching game 7? And you had to bring it up again? :fearscream:

Not even the 2007 NRL GF comes close...................

Jake Johnson Pain GIF by New Girl

I know
season 7 plan GIF

But you had to go there - can you imagine the pain I went through watching game 7? And you had to bring it up again? :fearscream:

Not even the 2007 NRL GF comes close...................

Jake Johnson Pain GIF by New Girl

Well..the canucks have lost 2 game 7 deciders for the actual cup, so I know what you're going through

spoiler alerts

About an hour ago Carolina won and are leading NJersy 3-1

dallas look like beating seattle (game on atm) which will tie the series at 2-2
Drifting in and out of today's games, big leads, scores etc. Just got hot at 5-3 Dallas up with Kraken rolling with an empty net. But to no avail.

Devils had a good comeback against the rangers (Rangers eat nuts) to make round 2, but down 3-1 to Carolina and copping some hammerings so the next 3 are make or break.
Jimmy Fallon Hockey GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Seven games is crazy, but it works I guess!

I know!

It takes awhile to get used to the eventual east v west final as in there can never be a Canucks v Calgary final as they'd meet in round 1 or 2.

I used to think it was terrible (imagine if there could be no parra v manly gf?) but once into canada life you still get super excited about the divisional rivalries.

Best of seven seems so loooong but it's also weird seeing one game a 6-2 blowout, then the very next, the other team wins 5-1... I dunno, it's weird and awesome.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4