2023 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The Brisbane Broncos can announce some changes to its Football Department,” the Broncos said in a statement.

“NRL Assistant Coach Terry Matterson and Football Administration Manager Steve Walters are departing after playing major roles in the club’s revival over the past two seasons.

Corey Oates re-signs with Broncos for 2023

Esan Marsters off to Huddersfield in ESL

Murray Tualigi extends at Cowboys till 2026 season

Billy Burns has re-signed at Dragons for 2023

Joe Ofahenguae has extended at Tigers till 2025 season

Y'all got your kids playing the wrong sport.....

The Colorado Avalanche have signed star forward Nathan MacKinnon to an eight-year extension worth $12.6 million annually, making him the highest-paid player in the NHL.

Y'all got your kids playing the wrong sport.....

The Colorado Avalanche have signed star forward Nathan MacKinnon to an eight-year extension worth $12.6 million annually, making him the highest-paid player in the NHL.

Yesssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzz, happiest day of my life.

North Queensland Cowboys’ coach Todd Payten has revealed he will sign an extension at the club, as contract negotiations continue behind-the-scenes.

“The process has started and I know it’s going to get done,” he told NRL 360.

“The club have a clear understanding of how much we love the town and the club. It’s our home and we wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.”

NRL 360, so take this with a grain of salt:

Tigers chasing Nathan Brown very hard
Eels chasing Liam Martin very hard (Barrett affect apparently)

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4