2023 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin Pele reportedly signed with the dogs and verrills is being enquired about by the titans

Andrew Davey to Bulldogs - confirmed by Zorbs
Bulldogs supremo Phil Gould has reportedly landed two new forwards — Franklin Pele and Andrew Davey.

Davey, who has become a first-grade regular, and Pele, who has just one NRL game under his belt for the Sharks, will make the move to Belmore according to The Daily Telegraph.

Pele, 21, weighs more than 120kg and has a cult following at Cronulla’s feeder club the Newton Jets.

According to reports the Bulldogs are hoping to get the hulking prop fit and increase his potential minutes.

Meanwhile, 30-year-old Davey, who was a late bloomer in first grade, is set to make the switch.

Davey made his NRL debut at the Eels in 2020, becoming the fourth-oldest debutant in the history of the game at 28-years old.

After making the switch to the Sea Eagles in 2021, Davey suffered a season-ending knee injury but has been strong in 2022

RABBITOHS SET TO LAUNCH BID FOR MANLY ENFORCER

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have reportedly entered the race to secure Sea Eagles’ prop Martin Taupau’s signature for the dawn of the 2023 season.

NRL 2022: Transfer Whispers; Ben Hunt future; Gold Coast Titans bid; Martin Taupau, Manly, Sea Eagles, news, updates
png,ft%22

Promising junior of ours Zane Dunford (captained our SG Ball team in 2021) signed with the Raiders, 3 years.
Yeah mate, he actually signed with them at the very start of this year but it wasn’t really reported anywhere on silvertails, I just saw it on the pacific sports management Instagram page. Definitely a bad loss.

Eels star Isaiah Papali’i’s push for a backflip from his $1.9 million Tigers deal has taken a fresh twist with reports he is also angling for a return to the Warriors.

Papali’i raised concerns over his Tigers deal after they sacked Michael Maguire, while the Eels have upped their offer in a bid to retain his services, but a potential return to the Warriors is the latest development in his contract saga.

“Isaiah Papali’i signed a contract with Michael Maguire at the helm at the Tigers and now with Madge not there he is certainly not committing to it,” Braith Anasta said on NRL 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4