2022 Jersey/s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone have any intel on whether we will change our home & away jerseys for 2022?
Not aware of any change to the design but in the announcement about the new major sponsor it said "The new exclusive multi-year sponsorship deal will see PointsBet take over the main front position on the Sea Eagles NRL jerseys for at least the next four years", so there'll at least be a sponsor name change.

Most teams are running three kits now, plus a few one off jumpers such as indigenous round etc. No reason why we can’t have maroon with white hoops for home, white shorts and maroon socks. White with maroon hoops for away, with maroon shorts and white socks. And something funky for our third kit. If we wore traditional home and away kits, I could even cop a navy blue kit with hints of maroon and white on it. Something completely different. Great for jersey sales and great for kids. If Tommy turbo is scoring tries in it everyone will wanna wear it.

The issue for the next four years is we are going to have a red sponsor on a maroon jersey...

i think we shoukd do what souths, st georges and the roosters do.

keep the same traditional home strip and make it the maroon with white hopes. then just change the away and the alternate jerseys regularly.

you think souths you think red and green bars, dragons red v and manly its maroon hoop jersey. end of story

keep the same traditional home strip and make it the maroon with white hopes. then just change the away and the alternate jerseys regularly.

you think souths you think red and green bars, dragons red v and manly its maroon hoop jersey. end of story
I’d go one further tho Cam and resort back to our more traditional badge. The white one from 88 and 90s. You could modernize it with very slight moderations similar to what the Sqeels did.

Does anyone have any intel on whether we will change our home & away jerseys for 2022?

I can categorically state, we will change both our home and away jerseys; after a whole season of being played in, they’ll need a good wash@:p@:D.

Or do players these days expect a clean jersey every week?

I reckon Cameron has got it spot on.@;)

No green blobs please
this is what we might get:

1633125033548.jpeg

but i think id rather:

1633125168693.jpeg

What is our obsession with Sports Betting companies...
I know that we need sponsors but I am not overly impressed that we sold naming rights to Brookie to f*cking Lottoland (terrible decision) and now we are the Sportsbet Sea-eagles...

Our kids have no chance... gambling has become so f*cking intertwined with sport these days...

I know that we need sponsors but I am not overly impressed that we sold naming rights to Brookie to f*cking Lottoland (terrible decision) and now we are the Sportsbet Sea-eagles...

Our kids have no chance... gambling has become so f*cking intertwined with sport these days...

Pointsbet Pea Eagles

Pointsbet Pea Eagles
Lol... pointsbet, sportsbet, whatever... there so f*cking many of them that I can't keep up...

Having said that... if they give the club enough cash I am sure they will officially change to the Pea-Eagles... @:(

It’s an interesting one @frank stokes.

It would be great to take the moral high ground and say “thanks, but no thanks” to Lottoland, PointsBet et al.
But as you say gambling is so intertwined with sport it comes down to a business decision, if we say no to them, someone else will say yes and get their $$. Would be okay if we had many other suitors but we don’t.
Our sponsors/partners will be a gambling co, beer co, waste management co and lawyers.

Just on the proliferation of sportsbetting companies, they have normalised it so much that unfortunately it’s here to stay.
Couldn’t believe they had two adds back to back during a free to air TV morning show, I had to check l wasn’t watching FOX!
It’s like anything really, educate your kids about it and go from there.
I come from a family of punters but I never really got the bug.
My wife’s family going back a few generations had a chronic punter and lost the lot, mind boggling really, so it’s not something she does apart from a dollar or two on the Melbourne Cup.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6