2021 NRL All Stars

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
8pm Saturday, February 20 at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville. A great way to kick off the season. Two very talented line ups, including Maori All Star centres Joseph Manu & Dylan Walker. Also, Cade Cust in listed in the Indigenous reserves

INDIGENOUS ALL STARS
1 Latrell Mitchell
2 Blake Ferguson
3 Jack Wighton
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Josh Addo-Carr
6 Cody Walker
7 Jamal Fogarty
8 Andrew Fifita
9 Reuben Cotter
10 Josh Kerr
11 David Fifita
12 Wade Graham
13 Tyrone Peachey
14 Alex Johnston
15 Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
16 Cade Cust
17 Chris Smith
18 Tyrell Fuimaono
19 Josh Curren
20 Brian Kelly

MAORI ALL STARS
1 Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
2 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3 Joseph Manu
4 Dylan Walker
5 Reimis Smith
6 Jarome Luai
7 Jahrome Hughes
8 Jesse Bromwich
9 Brandon Smith
10 James Fisher-Harris
11 Briton Nikora
12 Kenneath Bromwich
13 Joseph Tapine
14 Jeremy Marshall-King
15 Kevin Proctor
16 Nelson Asofa-Solomona
17 Jordan Riki
18 Patrick Herbert
19 Bailey Simonsson
20 Benji Marshall

Last edited:
Congratulations to Cade and Dylan. Will make the match worth watching for sure. I think the Indigenous vs Maori is a better concept than what they had before, which kind of set the Indigenous Australians up in opposition to non-indigenous (even though some international players were usually picked) and in hindsight they may have thought that was counterproductive..

Due to the Melbourne lock down, seven Storm players will almost certainly miss this match - Indigenous All Stars winger Josh Addo-Carr, and Maori players Reimis Smith, Jahrome Hughes, Jesse Bromwich, Brandon Smith, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, and Kenny Bromwich. This is unfortunate, reducing the quality of the match & hindering the chances of a Maori win.

Almost no one gives a toss about it anyway so would it really be missed?
Personally, I'm looking forward to it as the first game of the season. I think the good folk of Townsville, especially the indigenous population, will share this sentiment.

[/QUOTE]

Some may not agree but this is my feelings about it.....

Just cancel the damn game. Almost no one gives a toss about it anyway so would it really be missed?

Are you Indigenous or Maori?

I mean I'm not personally, and I certainly dont want to assume on peoples behalf but perhaps those that are have an interest in their cultures being represented and celebrated.

This game is not a gimmick for mine

Wasn't Saddler selected?
Maybe with a few out will get called up...
Also this lockdown....could it effect the start of 2021 if Melbourne are locked in ?

Tyrell Fuimaono’s mother Michelle sold her jewellery so she and his sister Taliah could fly to Perth to support him in a schoolboy match so there was no way the Dragons forward was going to let her miss watching the siblings play in next week’s All Stars double-header in Townsville.

Tyrell will line-up for his second appearance with the Indigenous team in next Saturday night at CQB Stadium, while Taliah will make her All Stars debut against the Maori women’s team after overcoming a horror run with injuries.

“When I saw her named at No.6 I nearly teared up,” Fuimaono said. “I was so happy for her.

Indigenous All Stars
Indigenous All Stars.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4