[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Telecrap reporting that Curtis Scott had just been given permission to train with Parra ... well that's fukked that.

GET YOUR BOX OF TISSUES OUT PRONTO!

Turns out Curtis ' can't control my emotions ' Scott has had to sell an investment property AND get a real world job.......

My heart bleeds. Really.....

Screenshot_20220108-102306_Chrome.jpg

Thats my golf course I play at (tueday and Thursday not wednesday). I come across Todd Greenberg (yet to play in same group. ) I used his proper name just in case he recognised me from the photo

Just on the radio that Blake Ferguson is still behind bars in Japan after his arrest for drug possession, way back on 30 December.
Yes he's an idiot but I can't help thinking if his manager set him up for a Japanese rugby contract but failed to mention that Japanese customs are significantly different ... then he's really let his client down badly.
Not like all the other places in Asia or the Pacific where the club might send someone over to buy off the witness or the cops. Very very different in Japan.
If this is true he's already spent more time in custody for being in possession of some cocaine than Fainu, who is accused of almost murdering someone.

Just on the radio that Blake Ferguson is still behind bars in Japan after his arrest for drug possession, way back on 30 December.
Yes he's an idiot but I can't help thinking if his manager set him up for a Japanese rugby contract but failed to mention that Japanese customs are significantly different ... then he's really let his client down badly.
Not like all the other places in Asia or the Pacific where the club might send someone over to buy off the witness or the cops. Very very different in Japan.
If this is true he's already spent more time in custody for being in possession of some cocaine than Fainu, who is accused of almost murdering someone.
He is a full grown man.. if, as you suggest he needs his manager to tell him Japan Isn't Australia.. then he deserves 5 years for stupidly

He is a full grown man / surely he would also know drugs and cocaine is illegal in most parts of the world
Yes but how illegal? If you get found with a small quantity here in NSW you get a notice to go to court, and if it's your first offence you may get let off without a conviction. Otherwise probably just get a fine.
Not refused bail and locked up for over 3 weeks, very different!

Yes but how illegal? If you get found with a small quantity here in NSW you get a notice to go to court, and if it's your first offence you may get let off without a conviction. Otherwise probably just get a fine.
Not refused bail and locked up for over 3 weeks, very different!

C'mon mate you can't be seriously trying to downplay, and normalise can you.

Former Eels flyer Blake Ferguson is reportedly eyeing a return to the NRL after a turbulent short stint in Japan.

The 32-year-old joined NEC Green Rockets in Japan’s top Rugby Union competition but was released after he was caught with cocaine in a Tokyo restaurant, spending 29 nights in jail.

Ferguson’s manager, Sam Ayoub told The Daily Telegraph the former Origin winger will be reaching out to clubs next week seeking a potential return to Australia’s top flight.

c/- foxsports

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4