[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know not technically a misdemeanor, but I saw this articled and went wtf...?

The ex-wife of Brazilian football star Hulk has posted a cryptic message on social media appearing to take a swipe at him after he fell pregnant with her niece.
That's pretty amazing. Well done to both of them.

Josh Hodgson’s mooted move to the Wests Tigers is in jeopardy after his understudy Tom Starling found himself in the crosshairs of police on the NSW Central Coast.

News Corp understands that Starling was spoken to by police after attending avenue near the site where he was involved in an incident late last year.

NSW Police confirmed four people had been charged following an alleged intimidation incident at a Central Coast bar at the weekend.

“Three men and a woman were outside a licensed premises on The Terrigal Esplanade when they were refused entry from a 31-year-old security manager due to capacity limits,” the statement said.

“It is alleged the group became agitated and threatened the man several times before walking away from the venue.

“Officers from Brisbane Water Police District attended a short time later and attempted to speak to the group before a 23-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman fled on foot and the two other men – aged 20 and 25 – yelled and hindered police during their inquiries.”

Police confirmed an investigation was launched and following inquiries, three men attended Gosford Police Station at 9am on Wednesday where they were arrested and charged.

Starling was charged with threatening or causing injury to potential juror or witness and behaving in offensive manner in or near public place or school.

Josh Hodgson’s mooted move to the Wests Tigers is in jeopardy after his understudy Tom Starling found himself in the crosshairs of police on the NSW Central Coast.

News Corp understands that Starling was spoken to by police after attending avenue near the site where he was involved in an incident late last year.

NSW Police confirmed four people had been charged following an alleged intimidation incident at a Central Coast bar at the weekend.

“Three men and a woman were outside a licensed premises on The Terrigal Esplanade when they were refused entry from a 31-year-old security manager due to capacity limits,” the statement said.

“It is alleged the group became agitated and threatened the man several times before walking away from the venue.

“Officers from Brisbane Water Police District attended a short time later and attempted to speak to the group before a 23-year-old man and a 20-year-old woman fled on foot and the two other men – aged 20 and 25 – yelled and hindered police during their inquiries.”

Police confirmed an investigation was launched and following inquiries, three men attended Gosford Police Station at 9am on Wednesday where they were arrested and charged.

Starling was charged with threatening or causing injury to potential juror or witness and behaving in offensive manner in or near public place or school.
The headline we need to see:
Starling Flies from Police

Mark Geyer mentioned on triple M the other day that it was the same bouncer from his previous altercation that Starling was bothering, hence the "potential juror or witness" bit.

.. And yet, just to confound all the doomsayers ... Sponsors and advertisers are lining up to throw their money at the Dolphins ..

Last edited:
If true, don't you love the "don't you know who I am attitude".

Mate, you're a footy player ?
Don’t you know who I am? I’m teddy the golden boy of the nrl and I am a clean skin so let this one slide will ya?

The Roosters became aware of the allegation when Trinh’s sister posted about the incident on Instagram the following day.
“After we found out about the Instagram post we thoroughly investigated the matter,” Roosters chief executive Joe Kelly said.
“There was absolutely no interaction between James Tedesco with this group of people. We categorically deny that anything untoward occurred.”

Good one Joe. Do we think he even actually spoke with Trinh and her friend? Or only with the Chook players? Is this why he is known as Joke Kelly?

I guess we'll learn if this incident is investigation worthy? Squid Game is a Korean drama which has a couple of young female actresses. Maybe Tedesco remarked that the woman looked like one of them?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7