[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dumb and disrespectful attitude and behaviour can apply or is not confined to any particular social or employment status group . Sloppy journalism is probably a kind analysis .

The signs were there that these blokes wouldn’t be able to handle success. They won’t be contenders next year.

There was a good price on Crichton, how he slept in a room with ten others until he was 17, comes from extremely poor family. Apparently many stories like this in the squad.
I don't care if they don't celebrate in the most satisfactory manor. Nobody has taught them how to.
That is putting things in Humane and empathetic Perspective feathered friend

When we close our arrogance and open our intelligence and our hearts we start to understand people instead of condemning them

The mount Druitt so called lower class boys were the classiest NRL Team of the year

The mount Druitt boys had the last laugh and they did it in style

When we close our arrogance and open our intelligence and our hearts we start to understand people instead of condemning them

The mount Druitt so called lower class boys were the classiest NRL Team of the year

Brad Parker sends his regards, plumaged friend.

“When did sport take this ugly turn?” Kent above.

Ummm always? Alfie langer’s memorable tune “st George can’t play, st George can’t play” springs to mind...

Or Cameron smith mocking Brett Stewart’s concussion in his 1997 speech in federation square “has he woken up yet!!”

Ummm always? Alfie langer’s memorable tune “st George can’t play, st George can’t play” springs to mind...

Or Cameron smith mocking Brett Stewart’s concussion in his 1997 speech in federation square “has he woken up yet!!”
The moral of the story

Arrogance does not discriminate where people come from

Alex McKinnon with scam Smith standing over him.

I did a double take when I read that line....I have some awesome mates who put food on the table and taking care of their familes by lifting heavy stuff for a living and they are respectable intelligent people.I can't see what true qualification it takes to write garbage in the media/internet(no matter what bull**** communications degree he may have).
Sort of a stupid line to write as it directly insults the so called lower socio-economic class that supposedly forms the playing core of league(and supports the game)
There are a lot here who have tickets on their own intelligence lol
It was a brilliant piece of journalism and about time someone spoke out about the obnoxious carry on from Penrith. I agree that there is nothing wrong with earning a living from lifting heavy things but Kikau's act was classless so it was met with ridicule.

He's spot on. They won a football game. Congratulations and all but they're acting like they cured cancer and the rest of the world is in awe of them...so arrogant. I had a feeling it would go this way when Penrith won and they've actually exceeded my expectations in terms of their carry on. Even their own board member has come out in response to it.

That is putting things in Humane and empathetic Perspective feathered friend

Bunch of low scum, the lot of them!

I have no problem stereotyping if they wanna stick their necks out with all their home boy crap.

On GF night, there was this fringe Panther with sunglasses on for the entire duration of the celebrations. He didn't even play...wasn't even in the extended squad for the match but was jumping around making hand signals at the camera, all the while wearing these 'speed dealer' style sunnies and not one person asked him why he was wearing them at a night game?

Typified the culture out west.

Last edited:
It's all so very ironic. The upright brigade on here shows a distinct lack of class by denigrating people from lower socio-economic areas. If taking potshots at housing commission residents while spouting one's pedigree is class, then I'm happy to pass thanks.
What goes around comes around. If they'd been humble and respectful in their celebrations, the tall poppies wouldn't need to be cut down.

It was a brilliant piece of journalism and about time someone spoke out about the obnoxious carry on from Penrith. I agree that there is nothing wrong with earning a living from lifting heavy things but Kikau's act was classless so it was met with ridicule.

He's spot on. They won a football game. Congratulations and all but they're acting like they cured cancer and the rest of the world is in awe of them...so arrogant. I had a feeling it would go this way when Penrith won and they've actually exceeded my expectations in terms of their carry on. Even their own board member has come out in response to it.

Walk a mile before judging,I guess some people view insults as brilliance.Do you understand how much goes into winning a premiership and how rare it is?
I don't give a **** how they celebrate and will forgive their drunken messages as we all should,I wonder how some of our lads would from the past would have acted in todays digital age?

Bunch of low scum, the lot of them!

I have no problem stereotyping if they wanna stick their necks out with all their home boy crap.

On GF night, there was this fringe Panther with sunglasses on for the entire duration of the celebrations. He didn't even play...wasn't even in the extended squad for the match but was jumping around making hand signals at the camera, all the while wearing these 'speed dealer' style sunnies and not one person asked him why he was wearing them at a night game?

Typified the culture out west.
Yet you claim they are arrogant?

Walk a mile before judging,I guess some people view insults as brilliance.Do you understand how much goes into winning a premiership and how rare it is?
I don't give a **** how they celebrate and will forgive their drunken messages as we all should,I wonder how some of our lads would from the past would have acted in todays digital age?
Oh well...difference of opinion. It's not like they're the Beatles. They're a football club from Western Sydney and most of the world's population don't give a **** so pull ya head in.

Drunken messages? one of the guys was convicted of a serious offence and avoided jail time by the skin of his teeth...I wonder if his victim will forgive his drunken finger pointing at everyone else?!

Last edited:
When the storm or roosters won how much did we see on social media apart from the sheds after the game?

My guess this is about par with what goes on….except they have their phones with them which seems to be a mistake from the club

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4