[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BREAKING: NRL Integrity Unit are aware of a video of Melbourne Storm players partying post game. Too early to say investigation launched. Having seen the video its not a great look. Another concern is they have been betrayed by people in the room with them. @NRLonNine @9NewsSyd

Funny but media has gone quiet on this one. Dally M tonight and GF week they won't want black eyes (or white noses) this week.

You feel sorry for them???

Boo bloody hoo for them. Maybe they shouldn't have done it in the first place.
Who doesnt though

Got me thinking though, if tye NRL was serious they'd have testing blitzes straight after every mad monday.

But its in nobodies best interest to do so, Imagine losing 100 of your players to suspension each year

Who doesnt though

Got me thinking though, if tye NRL was serious they'd have testing blitzes straight after every mad monday.

But its in nobodies best interest to do so, Imagine losing 100 of your players to suspension each year

Then maybe the players need to wise up and stop doing drugs like they have been alleged to today.

Perhaps but as stated its use is so very widespread

Then my statement about them wising up stands.

I got through reading Spudd's book. He made numerous references to when Souths players got caught using recreational drugs back in 1990. He even said that when the drug testers turned up unannounced at Redfern Oval, there were some players (no names given to protect his mates / the guilty) literally jumping over the grounds back fence in order to avoid being tested.

It would seem players haven't learned a thing in 31 years no matter how much education there is on the subject. If they get caught, its their own fault IMO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4