[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
“I was told by officers last night to move on. I didn’t move on which led to me getting arrested and taken back to the police station,” Walsh explained.

“Once I got back to the police station I was searched, and I was in possession of a small bag of cocaine which I had some of during the night.

“No one else is involved in this. This is solely on me. I should never have done it. It’s a mistake that I’ve made, and I’m aware of that. I’m remorseful and should never have done it.”
From the article above.

“I was told by officers last night to move on. I didn’t move on which led to me getting arrested and taken back to the police station,” Walsh explained.

“Once I got back to the police station I was searched, and I was in possession of a small bag of cocaine which I had some of during the night.

“No one else is involved in this. This is solely on me. I should never have done it. It’s a mistake that I’ve made, and I’m aware of that. I’m remorseful and should never have done it.”
From the article above.
"I'm remorseful because
a. I got arrested before I could snort all of it
b. I got caught
c. I'm an NRL superstar, how dare anyone tell me to move on
d. I should have moved on then nobody would know I use drugs"

"I'm remorseful because
a. I got arrested before I could snort all of it
b. I got caught
c. I'm an NRL superstar, how dare anyone tell me to move on
d. I should have moved on then nobody would know I use drugs"
He even gave some "tears" in his tv interview, it seems he really didn't want to give up the coke.

To be fair when was the last time a Nrl player

1. Admitted they were wrong (not their mums fault etc)
2. Did it on screen the day after?

I have seen the video - not great !

Also who would have thought a bunch of players loose on the Gold Coast was a good idea

Wonder if he’ll still win rookie of the year ???
Rising NRL star Reece Walsh has been ruled out of the running to be named Dally M Rookie of the Year.

Confirmation of Walsh’s ineligibility for the award comes after the breakout Warriors star admitted to being in possession of cocaine following a Gold Coast arrest on Sunday morning.

The ineligibility however is not related to the off-field incident, but because Walsh was suspended twice during the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4