[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Forget Mad Monday for the Broncos. They are continuing on with the crap for the entire month. Here is the latest incident, following on from the pub punch up and Milford's criminal charges:

Brisbane Broncos NRL player TC Robati is set to face court after being charged with dangerous driving for allegedly causing a car to swerve.
The 19-year-old forward was charged after the incident on St Pauls Terrace, Bowen Hills, on September 5.
Police say Robati was a passenger when he pulled on the steering wheel of the car he was travelling in, causing it to swerve across two lanes on the wrong side of the road.
The driver then steered the car back to the correct side of the road before it stopped suddenly and police spoke to the pair.
The Broncos player is due to face a charge of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Thursday.
A spokesman said the NRL was aware of the alleged incident involving Robati and was working with the Broncos.

I thought someone started a new blonks thread everyone was happy with?

I dunno...

I thought someone started a new blonks thread everyone was happy with?

I dunno...
Same Subject so Thread Merged

Apparently the Milf asked the wife for a no holes barred account of his 2021 form?
Looks like she gave it to him, and in return he gave his thoughts on the matter right (then a left) back.

Forget Mad Monday for the Broncos. They are continuing on with the crap for the entire month. Here is the latest incident, following on from the pub punch up and Milford's criminal charges:

Brisbane Broncos NRL player TC Robati is set to face court after being charged with dangerous driving for allegedly causing a car to swerve.
The 19-year-old forward was charged after the incident on St Pauls Terrace, Bowen Hills, on September 5.
Police say Robati was a passenger when he pulled on the steering wheel of the car he was travelling in, causing it to swerve across two lanes on the wrong side of the road.
The driver then steered the car back to the correct side of the road before it stopped suddenly and police spoke to the pair.
The Broncos player is due to face a charge of dangerous operation of a motor vehicle in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Thursday.
A spokesman said the NRL was aware of the alleged incident involving Robati and was working with the Broncos.
How hilarious is TC eh ?? The old "grab the steering wheel and swerve into oncoming traffic" trick, cracks me up everytime.

The broncos celebrating big time after their successful season

Just shows what they think of Walters and that he has no control over them

They have all the talent in the world but rule a line through them next year again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6