[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol. That's why I posted the link! But you said your title was better.

Anyway, making mistakes or being mistaken doesn't equal looking like a er.. one of those things.

Not being nice to puppies, now that makes one look like a er.. willy!

Gasp, there I typed it.
Shouldn’t all this be under “blonks of 22” anyway?

Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

And by 'brawl' the click baiters mean some push and shove by a couple of (probably) tipsy blonks.

A bit like the 'all in brawl' that erupted in an afl game on the weekend where probably 50% of the players all stood around grabbing each others' singlets.

Anyway...twitter footage in that link and sorry if posted elsewhere (not really, screw you guys, I'm going to have an all in brawl with a sandwich).

The report on the new s stated that the nrl would not be taking any action as the matter is still to go before the courts and they didn’t want to prejudice the process. What the...... so now the nrl can pick and choose which court cases they want to prejudice. Sorry but this stinks

Yup, I said the same thing. the no fault stand down rule was introduced to basically say "we think it's bad for the nrl we're not saying the player is guilty and so there's no prejudicial component for court cases."- more or less. The nrl stated that 'even being charged' was bad for the nrl. The bad look didn't require a guilty verdict and hence punishments may be handed down.

The above is the exact opposite.

Also my 'surprise' at the no nrl punishment is not directly related to Manase (fist v knife) it's more that the blonk was charged, therefore, according to v'landy, he has negatively effected the nrl but yet they felt a monetary or suspension wasn't warranted. Snake's 4 weeks anyone?

The report on the new s stated that the nrl would not be taking any action as the matter is still to go before the courts and they didn’t want to prejudice the process. What the...... so now the nrl can pick and choose which court cases they want to prejudice. Sorry but this stinks

The NRL rules on the " stand down " policy are very clear. If one is charged with a maximum penalty of 11 years in prison or involves sexual assault charges, the stand down policy is invoked.
The Penrith player's charges do not meet the criteria so he is free to play.

Fainu has been charged with grievous bodily harm. Very serious charges and will go to jail for a long time if found guilty.

Yup, I said the same thing. the no fault stand down rule was introduced to basically say "we think it's bad for the nrl we're not saying the player is guilty and so there's no prejudicial component for court cases."- more or less. The nrl stated that 'even being charged' was bad for the nrl. The bad look didn't require a guilty verdict and hence punishments may be handed down.

The above is the exact opposite.

Also my 'surprise' at the no nrl punishment is not directly related to Manase (fist v knife) it's more that the blonk was charged, therefore, according to v'landy, he has negatively effected the nrl but yet they felt a monetary or suspension wasn't warranted. Snake's 4 weeks anyone?
Im with you on this boss

The NRL rules on the " stand down " policy are very clear. If one is charged with a maximum penalty of 11 years in prison or involves sexual assault charges, the stand down policy is invoked.
The Penrith player's charges do not meet the criteria so he is free to play.

Fainu has been charged with grievous bodily harm. Very serious charges and will go to jail for a long time if found guilty.
I agree it was clear, that is until they let George Burgess play notwithstanding he has been charged with "sexual touching" of a woman.

Former NRL star James Maloney has reportedly failed a doping test in France.
The 35-year-old has been provisionally stood down since February as a result of an alleged doping breach.

French newspaper L’Independant reports Maloney has been stood down by French doping authorities after a preliminary doping breach.

The star playmaker has been playing with French club Lezignan in a semi-professional second-grade competition after announcing his retirement last year.

Former NRL star James Maloney has reportedly failed a doping test in France.
The 35-year-old has been provisionally stood down since February as a result of an alleged doping breach.

French newspaper L’Independant reports Maloney has been stood down by French doping authorities after a preliminary doping breach.

The star playmaker has been playing with French club Lezignan in a semi-professional second-grade competition after announcing his retirement last year.

Too much camembert in his system.

The NRL integrity unit has been informed of an incident involving South Sydney star Cody Walker at a Central Coast hotel last weekend.

NSW Police were called to a Terrigal hotel just after 2.30am last Saturday, after reports a group of men were fighting.

By the time police arrived, the group had dispersed.

The incident occurred hours after Walker had played his 150th NRL match, in Souths' 40-22 win over Manly at Central Coast Stadium.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports there are suggestions Walker was wrestling with his brother, resulting in a complaint about them making too much noise.

(which hardly seems like that big of a deal..'ge')

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6