2020 Tipping Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

I have had a few people start paying for the tipping comp, please hold off as I have not set this up yet and it takes a lot of manual work to move your transactions.

I will try and have it setup tonight for you.

Daniel

In before the @BOZO hard sell ;)

Happy new Year robbiea !

I wanted to be that second poster after Dan badly...... but you were just too quick for me

But that is ok as all of us get the opportunity to have our say on this wonderful Silvertails forum of ours

The Silvertails forum is our home away from home . It is our nest

But every home and nest needs MAINTENANCE to keep it viable

So please contribute to our Silvetails family and forum by joining the Silvertails tipping comp and have some fun along the way

Always remember that we make a living by what we get
but most importainly WE MAKE A LIFE BY WHAT WE GIVE !!!

So give generously to our forum

Thank you all and good luck with your tips this year x

20200130_132201.jpg

Last edited:
Happy new year back at ya big guy.
Never missed a season of silvertails tipping ,Get on guys.
bald guy.jpeg
bald guy.jpeg

Yup, Dan's Lamborghini needs some new tyres.

lol

kidding

This is the year.... that I expect to do the same as other years

ie

yuck with a side of bleh

Yup, Dan's Lamborghini needs some new tyres.

lol

kidding

This is the year.... that I expect to do the same as other years

ie

yuck with a side of bleh
I am currently unemployed, and thus a lambo is far from my sights. Though I did spend today at narrabeen beach, not sure I can ever go back to work now

I am currently unemployed, and thus a lambo is far from my sights. Though I did spend today at narrabeen beach, not sure I can ever go back to work now
Sounds like a challenging year for you . I hope it some how all works out for the best

Thank you once again for another year of the Silvertails forum

I hope all our feathered friends can show their true Sea eagles spirit and assist in keeping our great forum viable

If we can all afford internet and a smart phone than we all should be able to contribute $25 dollars to be in the Silvertails tipping comp

Birds of a feather should stick together

images.jpg

I finished in the top 10 last year , I’m invigorated by that and will be back in for 2020.

Top 10 was a great effort form you as compared to the year before as I can recalled you finished on the bottom of the ladder with me the year before

Yep, and remember I was out of internet range for between 6-7 weeks so had to blindly pick in advance!!

Maybe that’s where I went wrong the year before.

I'll be back (with a Hungarian accent).

Welcome back and thank you for your big hearted generous contribution and for being one of the many Silvertails heart beats that join our Silvertails tipping comp and keeps our forum alive

Love you feathered friend :h:

Thank you for being Great !!!

7472237208be9b77a6f963d41cc42eba.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4