2020 Tipping comp. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It's that time of year again folks, where you get the chance to join our amazing tipping competition and fight it out for all the glory you can get. Prizes are yet to be decided.

Winning it last year hasn't sat right with me all offseason so, whilst I will be entering tips I will not be in line to actually win it.

As usual the sign up fee is $25, to sign up do the following

go to: https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
  • Once complete go to Tipping Competition
  • Click sign up next to the 2020 comp
  • Start entering you tips once i get the season loaded in there

Enjoy and thank you so much for your support.

It's that time of year again folks, where you get the chance to join our amazing tipping competition and fight it out for all the glory you can get. Prizes are yet to be decided.

Winning it last year hasn't sat right with me all offseason so, whilst I will be entering tips I will not be in line to actually win it.

As usual the sign up fee is $25, to sign up do the following

go to: https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
  • Once complete go to Tipping Competition
  • Click sign up next to the 2020 comp
  • Start entering you tips once i get the season loaded in there

Enjoy and thank you so much for your support.
Thank you and your staff for your time and effort in making it possible for all of us many Silvertails forum members and Sea eagle supports to enjoy this great forum of ours

I hope we call all contribute and be of support as well to assist in keeping our forum viable !

5_24.jpg

Hoping to drop no lower than page 2 this year.

My goodness, it's a forum ge, you don't have to spend 5 mins wondering if giving an optimistic rating will be too harsh.

lol

#canadianinfluence

can you do share your tips with me then?
im bloody hopeless!
I've tried tossing a coin, picking home/away only teams, names out of a hat, dart board, picking weeks in advance, gut feeling and others but i still suck!

Dan,
Could you send me a PM please
I have been on here for 8 or 9 years and paid my money & have since been asked to send a 2 step verification to sign back in
I have joined as a new member under Yippee to try and have contact to work out how to re instate my account which i can see but not log into

can you do share your tips with me then?
im bloody hopeless!
I've tried tossing a coin, picking home/away only teams, names out of a hat, dart board, picking weeks in advance, gut feeling and others but i still suck!
Have a go at what I’ll be doing this year. Pick the whole season straight up. You’ll probably win the bloody thing.:party:

Dan,
Could you send me a PM please
I have been on here for 8 or 9 years and paid my money & have since been asked to send a 2 step verification to sign back in
I have joined as a new member under Yippee to try and have contact to work out how to re instate my account which i can see but not log into
A few people have turned that in by accident. Let me see if I can turn it off site wide

I got it yesterday also ,immediately after paying for the tipping comp.Wasn't too hard to work around though !

Have a go at what I’ll be doing this year. Pick the whole season straight up. You’ll probably win the bloody thing.:party:
i reckon I've on a winner this year for sure, i will hold up the names of the teams playing and let my soon to be one year old grand daughter pick for me. unless she selects the titans to win i will go along with her!

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have to send three posts before my PM WORKS and I can contact a mod for help
this is 2

This is three
Sorry for interruptions

Us mods are generally useless.

@Dan is the key holder and he'll sure as poop help ya.

Also... just check in your settings that you can send and receive PM's. I think you can turn them on and off.

click on your user name, then look down the left hand side ....click on privacy... check you can receive pm's (conversations)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2