2021 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2123.PNG

looks like hes talking about Kyle Schneider. Under 20s player? Hooker position.

Wonder if hes any good. From Parras website.

Kyle Schneider – A skilful hooker who played with the Jersery Flegg side in 2019 after strong seasons with the Eels SG Ball sides in 2017 & 2018, Kyle is still eligible for the Eels Jersey Flegg side this season. He was previously selected in the NSW U16s State of Origin side and also was chosen in Brad Fittler’s Emerging Blues squad in 2018.

Edit: Hes a goal kicker!

I have some solid Central Coast contacts who rate him big time, which is where he played Junior footy....was tied up with Eels for 3-4 years from a young age and has made every elite Junior level including Australian schoolboys (I was told) ?....could be a shrewd signing, though Fainu will obviously be first choice 9 at Manly imo.
Parra Forum saying he has reached an greement to stay at Eels and play Canterbury Cup.

Krystian Mapapalangi signs with us

After progressing through round one via forfeit, Holy Cross coach Tim White said his boys are ecstatic to finally play footy — especially Krystian Mapapalangi.

“Krystian is the most talented centre I have ever had at Holy Cross and I’ve been head coach now for 16 years,” White said.

The star centre dominated in a recent practice match against Patrician Brother Fairfield, scoring one try and setting up two.

“He signed a top-30 deal with Manly recently and I expect him to progress up the grades if he applies himself and gets his training load and application right. I believe Hasler will be good for him as he demands work ethic,” White said.

In the paper sad the club don't bother to keep us informed.

I saw on Foxsports.com.au that the Eels are making a play to bring Bevan French back to the club to play fullback, pushing Gutho to the centres. Of course you would move your best player.

Then I went to the 1eyedeels forum to see their reaction and I read that their General Manager of Football Mark O'Neill has apparently been talking to Jarryd Hayne about a come back... Hayne in secret talks with the Eels.

Great day to be an Eels supporter!

Rival clubs are queuing up for a crack at the Storm's man of the moment Jahrome Hughes just a few weeks after the grand final.

Hughes, the best player on the field in last weekend's win over the Raiders, is under contract to the Storm for next season but can talk to rival clubs about 2022 from November 1.

With several clubs - notably the Roosters, Bulldogs, Broncos, Eels and Tigers - struggling to find a top-notch playmaker, Hughes will be swamped unless he extends with the Storm in coming weeks.

"Naturally, Jahrome is just thinking about the grand final this week," his manager Chris Orr told Wide World of Sports.

"After he has had a bit of a break we will think about 2022 and there will be no shortage of interest. He is happy at the Storm but you never know what will happen.

"Jahrome was great at fullback last season and has been even better at halfback - he is a special talent."

Jackson Hastings posted
Congrats to my mate / long time roomie on getting a deal with the @TheParraEels all the hard work, moving across the other side of the world has paid off mate. Very proud of ya! Go get the #9 jersey.
@joeylussick

Jackson Hastings posted
Congrats to my mate / long time roomie on getting a deal with the @TheParraEels all the hard work, moving across the other side of the world has paid off mate. Very proud of ya! Go get the #9 jersey.
@joeylussick

Tom Opacic from the Cowboys and Isaiah Papali'i from the Warriors will be joining Joey Lussick as new signings for the Eels in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4