2021 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Kearney is set to return to the NRL coaching ranks next season as Craig Bellamy's assistant at Melbourne.

The former Warriors coach will link once more with the Storm outfit - he won a premiership with Melbourne in 1999, replacing Jason Ryles as Bellamy's right-hand man on a one-year deal.

Hotel tycoon Arthur Laundy is heading bush next weekend on a 900km mission to sign two of rugby league’s most exciting youngsters.

The man who owns 72 pubs and is worth $833 million, will visit the parents of Penrith Panthers star rookie discoveries Matt Burton in Dubbo and Charlie Staines in Forbes.

Laundy, 79, recently signed as the major sponsor of the under-siege Canterbury Bulldogs and is determined to help new coach Trent Barrett turn the club back into a NRL powerhouse like the old days.

Sea Eagles bring Kieran Foran back 'home'

Author
seaeagles.com.au

Mon 28 Sep 2020, 02:38 PM

Kieran Foran, one of the favourite sons of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, is returning ‘home’ in 2021.

The Sea Eagles are pleased to announce the signing of Foran on a one-year-deal from next season.

The 30-year-old made his NRL debut for the Sea Eagles in 2009 and went on to play 147 games for the Club before leaving Manly at the end of the 2015 season. He has since played 213 NRL games.

Foran played five-eighth in the 2011 Sea Eagles premiership winning team where he formed a lethal halves combination with current Manly captain Daly Cherry-Evans.

Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler is extremely happy to secure the services of Foran.

“Kieran has done it all in the game from winning premierships to playing Test football for New Zealand. He has played more than 200 NRL games so his experience is well documented,’’ Hasler said.

“His knowledge of the game will be invaluable to all players in our squad.”

Foran said he was looking forward to returning to the Northern Beaches to continue his career under Hasler.

“I am very excited about the opportunity to return to the Sea Eagles, a club that I hold close to my heart and have some great memories of,’’ Foran said.

“I’m looking forward to playing under Des once more as well as being part of a very talented playing squad at Manly. I can’t wait to pull on the maroon and white jersey again.”

Kieran Foran
DOB: July 13, 1990, Auckland, NZ

Junior Club: Ellerslie Eagles/Asquith

Position: Five-eighth

Height: 180cm

Weight: 90kg

Rep Honours: 22 Tests New Zealand (2009-15, 2017, 2019), Four Nations (2009, 2011, 2014), World Cup (2013)

Previous Clubs: Bulldogs (2018-20), Warriors (2017), Parramatta (2016), Manly (2009-15)

NRL Debut: Manly v Canberra, Brookvale Oval, 21/06/2009 (Rd 15)

NRL games: 213

Welcome back and Good luck Foz !!!

“I am very excited about the opportunity to return to the Sea Eagles, a club that I hold close to my heart and have some great memories of,’’ Foran said.

“I’m looking forward to playing under Des once more as well as being part of a very talented playing squad at Manly. I can’t wait to pull on the maroon and white jersey again.”

The rorters always find a way to retain their players Golf with uncle Nick anyone?

The Morris twins are close to giving the Roosters a much-needed lift on the eve of the finals by signing new deals with the club.

There were fears the Roosters could not keep the duo and remain under the salary cap, but they have found a way.

Official from the Raiders. Good player. We could have really used him.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 8.29.50 pm.png

Jack Bird will be released by the Broncos from the final year of his contract to return to Sydney if a deal can be struck.

The Daily Telegraph reported the Broncos are looking to offload Bird if another club is prepared to pay $500,000 of his $975,000 deal in Brisbane.

The Dragons, Sea Eagles and former club the Sharks are all in the market for centres.

Warriors prop Agnatius Paasi is set to leave the New Zealand club to link with Super League club St Helens next season

Nathan Peats released by the Titans

Thank you and farewell Titan #111, Nathan Peats. Joining the Titans in 2016 and going on to play 76 games across five seasons on the Gold Coast. All the best!

Supercoach Wayne Bennett is set to be parachuted in to lead the Queensland Maroons’ State of Origin campaign in a move guaranteed to set this year’s series alight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4