2020 Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I should add the Ladies Jersey fit is back!!

A win for all our Eagle Angels

Is the shop open yet? I have my kids bday party at the leaguesy soon so it would be nice to have a nosey...

Is the shop open yet? I have my kids bday party at the leaguesy soon so it would be nice to have a nosey...
Expected to be post 10/12 pending building works being completed. As an FYI it will be under the stairs stop the Lyons Den (where the Pizzas use be made). It will also house the Ticketmaster machine

Although I don't mind the look of the new jersey's I am very disappointed with the rest of the range of gear that we currently have. We are a couple of weeks away from kick off and apart from 2 training tees which look ok and a pair of poor quality training shorts compared to the quality of other brands, there is bugger all new clothing from Dynasty. No wonder they shut the old store in the carpark up and moved it to the club because they wouldn't be able to fill a shop as they don't make anything, one rack from ikea would hold the whole current range. Really disappointing when you see every other team has a full range of kit in stores. Judging by the QLD reds website it looks like there will only be a range of 7 different hats and a hoody to come. WOW! Whoever said this deal would be better than the ISC gear was dreaming? But hey at least we didn't have the ugliest jersey at the nines, the Sharks won that hands down and surprise surprise their gear was made by Dynasty too. Dynasty need to lift their game and the quality of the gear if they want to compete with the big brands and not become another Classic sportswear.

Yeah the store is looking a little barren right now. Hopefully we have some more choices on the way.
As for the offerings available at other clubs, how choice is the warriors wellington/bush jersey:
1582759854183.png

Thoughts?

If you read the Member Council thread you will see that the Merchandise is limited and that the range is impacted by delays in China (Corona Virus related delay in manufacturing and shipping). It will be expand shortly

If you read the Member Council thread you will see that the Merchandise is limited and that the range is impacted by delays in China (Corona Virus related delay in manufacturing and shipping). It will be expand shortly
Yeah that is a fair call, however it wouldn't hurt to throw up a few digital mockups of the upcoming off field and training gear. Thank god for the good old Corona virus I reckon it has given plenty of poorly organised business' a great excuse. Not that I am saying Dynasty have done that.

Still nothing else coming into the store for 2020 so far. I realise the whole Coronavirus thing has slowed things but considering most other manufacturers like ISC get their gear from China its not really an excuse. Especially when people have nothing better to do than online shopping, I think Dynasty have let the clubs merch sales down. I like the look of some of the dynasty gear but it is very limited in range compared to other clubs.

Would love for another run of the cliffy indigenous jumpers to be made

I have missed none over the years but missed this one which would be pride of the fleet

Does anyone know if there is one available anywhere

I have missed none over the years but missed this one which would be pride of the fleet

I believe they sold out and they were made by the previous supplier.

There are plans for 2020 version (not sure if the design) but with staff issues as a result of closure and supply lines from China disrupted it may not get off the ground

Moderators: If I'm not allowed to post links to a store, please delete.

Hi @Go manly,

Probably won't help but I found a 5XL as well as some in kids sizes at Savvy Supporter - they are on sale, so if you just want to get one for the collection they have been reduced in price. Links below. (I tried to pm you but wasn't allowed)

Links:

Adult 5XL: Manly Sea Eagles 2019 NRL Mens "Cliff Lyons" Indigenous Jersey

Kids: Manly Sea Eagles 2019 NRL Kids Cliff Lyons Indigenous Jersey

Moderators: If I'm not allowed to post links to a store, please delete.

Hi @Go manly,

Probably won't help but I found a 5XL as well as some in kids sizes at Savvy Supporter - they are on sale, so if you just want to get one for the collection they have been reduced in price. Links below. (I tried to pm you but wasn't allowed)

Links:

Adult 5XL: Manly Sea Eagles 2019 NRL Mens "Cliff Lyons" Indigenous Jersey

Kids: Manly Sea Eagles 2019 NRL Kids Cliff Lyons Indigenous Jersey

That's fine - (thanks for asking)

More interested in the not allowing to PM.

There is a setting that is sometimes set so no one can pm you and vice versa. But you certainly should be allowed to.

Check:

click on your avatar
click on privacy
then look to the section "allow users to"

Fourth option is: Start conversations with you:
Make sure it is set to "members only"
click save

And you should be good to go!

That's fine - (thanks for asking)

More interested in the not allowing to PM.

There is a setting that is sometimes set so no one can pm you and vice versa. But you certainly should be allowed to.

Check:

click on your avatar
click on privacy
then look to the section "allow users to"

Forth option is: Start conversations with you:
Make sure it is set to "members only"
click save

And you should be good to go!
Thanks GE. I just checked and my settings are as you have set out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4