2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Just read this update - Manase has a lot of serious questions to answer here by the sounds of it.

Manly NRL player Manase Fainu will be released from jail despite a court hearing he went dangerously close to killing a man in an alleged knife attack at a church dance.

Fainu is expected to return to Sea Eagles training in the coming weeks after he was released on strict bail conditions on Tuesday

The 21-year-old will return to court next month as he faces several charges, including recklessly cause grievous bodily harm in company, relating to an alleged attack in Sydney’s west last month.

Supreme Court Justice Stephen Rothman said the 24-year-old victim was “millimetres” away from being killed and said of the charges that “it’s as close to murder as you can get”.

However, he released Fainu into home detention and on the condition he not leave his house without his parents.

He will be allowed to attend Sea Eagles training, medical and legal appointments.

He is also not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs, contact any witnesses and must report daily to Fairfield Police Station.

Fainu has pleaded not guilty to all charges and was supported in court by Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler, teammates Addin Fonua-Blake, Moses Suli, Jorge Taufua, former teammate Api Koroisau and a large contingent of family members........

Just read this update - Manase has a lot of serious questions to answer here by the sounds of it.
There is nothing new in that update and Manase has answered all questions with a single answer. It was not him.
There is every possibility that he is lying to us and the club (who are still willing to wholeheartedly support him). But until there is a trial, there is no available evidence to the public which confirms or denies whether it was him or not. We will just have to wait and see and hope the media doesn't ruin his career before he gets the opertunity to prove his innocence!!!

Some more details, I am no Doctor but is it possible to scale fences shortly after a full shoulder reconstruction?

Crown prosecutors opposed Fainu’s bail application, telling the court they had three witnesses who allegedly saw him stab the man in the back at the Mormon church dance at Wattle Grove on October 25.

The court heard Fainu allegedly scaled a wall before the stabbing took place, was seen collecting an arm sling from the ground and climbed the wall again on the way out.

Some more details, I am no Doctor but is it possible to scale fences shortly after a full shoulder reconstruction?

Crown prosecutors opposed Fainu’s bail application, telling the court they had three witnesses who allegedly saw him stab the man in the back at the Mormon church dance at Wattle Grove on October 25.

The court heard Fainu allegedly scaled a wall before the stabbing took place, was seen collecting an arm sling from the ground and climbed the wall again on the way out.

You beat me to it as I was posting :)

Good news for Manase.

And lol at the DT with their usual gutter headlines:

"Accused gang associate Manase Fainu ......"

They really are the scum of the journo world.

So...the prosecution have three "relatively" independent witnesses that saw Manase, in a dark room full of fighting people, stab some guy before scaling a fence and putting his sling back on.

"There are at least three witnesses who are relatively independent ..."

right-oh then......

Maybe Manly should move away from nsw. It seems it's tough to get a break from the err enforcement and judicial arms of govt.

edit: Saw Api.... looking for his old job back as well as supporting Manase????

A bit more info, however, it is from the media. Very strict bail conditions, and the prosecution allege 3 witnesses believe he is responsible (Time will tell).
Seems suss to have only 3 witnesses from a dance that would have had a crowd given that each person has a huge extended family and Church group.

Still a mystery as to the lack of CCTV and Social Media recordings being published :think:

I was on a bus yesterday where a man started yelling random abuse at all and sundry and saw that a couple had started recording instead of calling the police as a priority :banghead:

All we can wish for is that justice is done :nerd:

Seems suss to have only 3 witnesses from a dance that would have had a crowd given that each person has a huge extended family and Church group.

Still a mystery as to the lack of CCTV and Social Media recordings being published :think:

I was on a bus yesterday where a man started yelling random abuse at all and sundry and saw that a couple had started recording instead of calling the police as a priority :banghead:

All we can wish for is that justice is done :nerd:

Very sus, and everytime it is always the same (the story starts to change and turn). Thats why I am never able to believe any reports from anywhere, until you hear both sides in a hearing. First he came from the dance with a knife, now he is climbing walls, tomorrow he arrived in a helicopter.

Very sus, and everytime it is always the same (the story starts to change and turn). Thats why I am never able to believe any reports from anywhere, until you hear both sides in a hearing. First he came from the dance with a knife, now he is climbing walls, tomorrow he arrived in a helicopter.
Thats why its important to test evidence in a court. Very hard for the police to know what agendas are in play with a witness :wondering:

Hard times for young Nase either way @:cool:

Noticed on the nrl site ,we are also in talks with Levi......
ok,,here it is.

Manly are waiting for Fainu's legal matters to be resolved before deciding whether to pursue salary cap compensation.
NRL.com understands that out-of-favour Newcastle rake Danny Levi has been discussed by the Sea Eagles as a potential replacement should Fainu be unavailable in 2020.
Levi remains contracted to the Knights for next season but has been given permission to seek a contract elsewhere given the club's signing of Sharks hooker Jayden Brailey.

And then this one on nines front news page (talk about innocent until proven guilty)

NRL player 'dangerously close to killing a man'

'It's as close to murder as you can get'

vNwG51.gif

Finally, counsel was mentioned for Fainu. The sling and the darkness will be two very important issues in the case for both parties.

I would’ve thought finding the CORRECT perpetrator would be the most important thing for Manase s case, you know, assuming his plea is the truth and his lawyers believe him.
Darkness and slings are all well and good, but if you didn’t do it and a mate of yours did, then surely they step forward. The Tongan community would not let an innocent person take the fall for someone else’s guilt.

I would’ve thought finding the CORRECT perpetrator would be the most important thing for Manase s case, you know, assuming his plea is the truth and his lawyers believe him.
Darkness and slings are all well and good, but if you didn’t do it and a mate of yours did, then surely they step forward. The Tongan community would not let an innocent person take the fall for someone else’s guilt.
No, the onus is on the prosecution to prove that it was without doubt Manase. The defence does not need to produce another to take his place - although it would be great if someone else came forward and resulted in the case getting thrown out. The police believe that Manase is the CORRECT perpetrator, all the defence needs to do is show that they have not done enough to get to this decision.

Last edited:

Do think that there's a distinct possibility of a second knifer, who escaped over the grassy knoll?, just sayin.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6