2019 Women's State of Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Ladies and gentlemen (and I use that last one very loosely lol), tonight see's the Women's State of Origin game at North Sydney Oval.

If you can't get to the ground then do like I will be doing and watch it on television. If tonight's game is even half as good as last years then you won't be disappointed because the women playing tonight are a talented bunch of players.

Ladies and gentlemen (and I use that last one very loosely lol), tonight see's the Women's State of Origin game at North Sydney Oval.

If you can't get to the ground then do like I will be doing and watch it on television. If tonight's game is even half as good as last years then you won't be disappointed because the women playing tonight are a talented bunch of players.
Cheers I forgot it was on.

The only downside is the Chanel 9 wankfest that precedes it, and follows it and the god awful commentary. I'm torn between hitting the mute button and playing a drinking where I drink whenever Rabs says how much he likes this/that/these girl/s.

Its a good watch
The girls seem to play whats in front without as much structure...leads to some spills, but also good footy.
The thing that surprised me most watching the girls recently, was the quality passes, including long cutouts and they pull off some Huge hits....Ill be watching

I'm actually pretty keen to watch this. I wanted to go down to the ground tonight but have my kids and am knackered after a long Perth trip

I think this was a much better game last year. And I can't help but feel the NRL is going to destroy another great game through micromanagment and the idea that close (fixed?) games are all fans want.
But that was a pretty impressive play by NSW :)

That dummy followed by a perfect pass by Studdon was great to watch. I don't think I've seen anything like that since Foran played for Manly :)

Just finished watching it, and enjoyed the game.

How lucky was the nsw '6 again' call only for it not to be heard, they put a kick in.... and get a 40-30 tap out of it!?!

Hopefully it keeps going and gets better and better.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8