2020 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if some of these already mentioned before....Supposedly Jack Hetherington second rower from Panthers to Raiders,outside back Jesse Arthars from Titans to Broncos,Bryce Goodwin back from UK to Bunnies,Michael Lichaa to be released from Bulldogs with no contract to be offered and Blake Ayshford to retire.

The Newcastle Knights have officially signed Adam O’Brien as Nathan Brown’s successor from next season.
The Knights have signed the Roosters assistant coach for the next three seasons, committing to the rookie head coach until the end of 2022.

The Knights have moved away from the performance-based contract that they previously offered Brown.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/5f23e940e3270755947afb447cbfdcbf

“The Newcastle Knights have announced that Adam O’Brien will replace Nathan Brown on a three-year contract,” Phil Rothfield told NRL 360.

“One of my people saw him in deep conversation with Cameron Ciraldo at the SCG yesterday.
“Ciraldo has his nose out of joint at Penrith because Trent Barrett has gone there to assist Ivan Cleary.
“So I think you will find Cameron Ciraldo in Newcastle as an assistant.”

Former Rabbitohs assistant David Furner may also go to the Knights to join the new look coaching team, according to Rothfield.

Experienced Eels centre Michael Jennings said he had attracted some late interest from Canterbury but was happy to thrash out a new two-year deal with Parramatta he will sign off on later this week.

While the club has already offered Jennings an extension of 12 months, the veteran of 13 NRL seasons is seeking double that after explaining to coach Brad Arthur that he still has "years" of first grade football in him.

Quizzed on the negotiations prior to training on Tuesday, Jennings said. "It's close.

"Hopefully it's done this week. And ideally two years. I've got two years left easily.

"Reagan Campbell-Gillard has moved another step closer to joining the Eels next year. NRL.com understands his manager Mark Stewart met Panthers officials on Thursday to discuss his future. The Eels are still keen to lure the out-of-favour Panthers prop to the club next year despite the former Blues forward still having another five years to run on his deal. Parramatta are willing to pay just shy of $600,000 a year for his services, however the Panthers need to determine if they want to cover close to $300,000 in the difference of his current deal"
It's unbelievable to think the 'Riff were paying RCG $900,000 each season for five years. Surely these figures are magnified.

The Dragons are closing in on a deal to make two-time premiership-winning coach Phil Gould their saviour for 2020 and beyond.

Wide World of Sports can reveal that Gould has been involved in secret talks with Dragons chief executive Brian Johnston and coach Paul McGregor after the Big Red V's season from hell.

The former Blues State of Origin coach is expected to head up the Dragons' end of season review to 'test the waters'.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...-dragons/6e1d64fc-da59-415d-ba09-d27e5a86e5af

MOLE

The Raiders are set to make Ricky Stuart the longest-serving coach in the proud club’s history with a new three-year extension.

NRL.com understands Canberra will announce Stuart’s new deal, which runs through until the end of 2023, on Monday afternoon.

Sione Katoa from the 'Riff signs with the Dogs.

Saw no point since they decided to sign Api.

I'm so glad we let him go so Manase knew he was the one to take us forward.....even though I rate Api as a solid player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4