Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2019 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
Wests Tigers forward Ben Matulino has confirmed his retirement from rugby league

Wests Tigers also confirm Ryan Matterson will leave club effective immediately after being released from final two years of playing contract.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
French outfit Toulouse have signed former Penrith and Manly forward Frank Winterstein.

The Samoan international joins the Championship club on a two-year deal.

โ€œI am delighted to join Toulouse Olympique and I look forward to meeting my teammates and the staff,โ€ Winterstein said.

โ€œMy family and I are excited to discover life in Toulouse. I want to bring all my experience and my unvaccinated family to the group to achieve our goal which is promotion to Super League.โ€

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
Former Parramatta Eels coach Brian Smith shown the door by the Warriors
Smith has been the Warriors general manager of football for the past two years but after a dispute with club management they are going their separate ways.

Smokin Joe

Looks like big Lloydy Perrett and Lachlan Timm are on train and trial contracts with the Broncos(don't know how he is going to deal with the pre-season heat up there with his condition).Josh Hoffman released/no contract offered by Eels.

Last edited:

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
Weidler

Rorters withdraw offer to Mitchell but still has 1 year left

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
The Bulldogs have re-signed their third player this week with backrower Renouf Toโ€™omaga extending his stay until 2021.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Issac Luke just about done deal to Dragons according to the Mole

Smokin Joe

Knights to have picked up a couple of players...Enari Tuala winger from Cowboys signed on,Kayal Iro (son of Kevin) a centre from Warriors and a good young talent and junior Kiwi has signed on.Tyronne Roberts-Davis a winger/fullback from Burleigh Bears and played in the NSW/QRL Grand final is on a train and trial contract.

Latest posts

Top Bottom