2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fukkit Me! Is there any kiwi kid that hasn't played for the Jnr Kiwi's.

PSS He already plays for us doesn't he ... so this is an extension?

Edit: I didn't say he didn't play for us already, it is still signing news, as opposed to your post which is an attempt at discussion in a non-discussion thread, tsk tsk, better is expected of our Scottish constituents!
Manly have locked up junior Kiwis hooker Manase Fainu for the next two seasons.

Currently running around in the Holden Cup, Fainu joins the Sea Eagles’ fulltime squad next year.

The 19-year-old is a product of Westfield Sports High.

Playing understudy to Api Koroisau, Fainu will be at Narrabeen until the end of 2019.
fc10458c39376aa73e1090f71ef01a0e.jpg

Link to the above story (as we need to do). :)

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/34fa3b3764cc52c231fe7d7aa92ff9bf

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie Gubb signs with Raiders for 2018 with a club option for 2019,I thought they were one of the teams who might have to shed players?Maybe a couple of testimonials coming up?

Confirmed on NRL360 by the man himself.

James Graham to the Dragons on a 3 year deal.

Richie Kennar released by Doggies and signed by Bunnies,would have been a good backup or potential replacement for Taufua if we can't get him signed.Big dude who runs hard without fear,not elite under high ball,but......

Cooper Johns,our SG ball captain (Matt Johns boy)signs with Storm on a (developmental ?) contract for 2 years,I hope he is not as good as I don't think he is.....

@ReadingThePlay
John Cartwright will be joining coaching staff at Panthers for season 2018.

Times are a changing.. #NRL #MovementAtTheStation

NRL FOX ....

MANLY EXTEND GUN

Manly are poised to re-signed exciting centre Tevita Funa.

Injury has limited his time on the field, with Funa scoring nine tries from as many games.

A goal kicker who played his junior footy with Tigers gun Moses Suli, Funa had caught the attention of the Tigers and Roosters earlier in the year.

The 19-year-old has signed on for another two seasons, which keeps him at the Sea Eagles until the end of 2019.

MMM....
Former Manly and Penrith Panthers utility Peta Hiku is reportedly set to join the New Zealand Warriors, cutting short his time in the English Super League with the Warrington Wolves after only joining mid-year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8