2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To all:

This thread is for '2018 Rumoured and confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signings' ONLY.

The rules for this thread are:

1. Post only the details of the rumoured or confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signing (including a source if possible).
  2. If you want to comment on it, or discuss it, create a new thread in the relevant forum thread section.

Other than this post, any other posts that are found to be contravening the above rules in this thread will be deleted without warning.

(Future information posts regarding updates to the thread rules are also exempt from deletion)

Members who are found to be constantly breaching the rules of this thread will also be hit with a temporary or even possibly a permanent ban from posting to this thread.

Link to the last post of the "2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings" thread.

Tigers sign Chris McQueen on 3 yr deal

http://exclusive.weststigersmembership.com.au/wests-tigers-sign-chris-mcqueen/

Apologies if link doesn't work. I get the young blokes Tigers member emails (I know, I know) and it's a link to their membership portal.

The link takes you to the tigers portal. I could hack it, but you may get upset. :p :giggle::angel: edit: No I couldn't, what am I on?????

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/12/tigers-sign-mcqueen-three-year-nrl-deal

Gold Coast forward Chris McQueen will join Wests Tigers next year on a three-year NRL deal which will keep him at Concord until at least 2020.

The 30-year-old has played 145 games since making his debut for South Sydney in 2009 and played in the Rabbitohs' 2014 premiership side before switching to the Titans last year.

"Not only does he bring plenty of experience with him, he is also an extremely consistent player," Tigers coach Ivan Cleary said in statement.

The Panthers have re-signed young Fijian international Viliame Kikau on a two-year deal, keeping him at Penrith through to the end of 2019.

The 22-year-old made his NRL debut with Penrith in Round 2 this season after scoring 32 tries in 42 Holden Cup games for the North Queensland Cowboys.

"I'm really excited to re-commit to the club and I'm very thankful for the Panthers giving me this opportunity," Kikau said.

"I know there are challenges ahead but I am looking forward to them."

HOME IN NARRABEEN

Manly are in advanced talks to extend the contract of Frank Winterstein.

The backrower joined the club late last year from rugby and has quickly found a home, starting on the edge for the Sea Eagles.

The Sea Eagles have also tabled a new two-year-deal to local product Billy Bainbridge.

The 19-year-old started the season in the NRL side after making his first grade debut last year but he’s since been sidelined with a shoulder injury.

While the new deal would keep him at the club until the end of 2019, Market Watch understands there is also interest from at least one other Sydney club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4