2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent Read tweets that the warriors are considering offering a 6 Year deal to young eels 1/2 Dylan Brown.
They are looking at youth considering that they have green and Luke in their team and see Brown as the future.
Geez I hope the slime were banking on him for their future and he says bye bye...

Mitchell Moses is the key figure to the latest round of player merry-go-around negotiations.

The Eels are happy to let Moses walk and he is being hunted by both the Broncos and Warriors.

If he goes to the Warriors, it will be as the replacement for big-name halfback Shaun Johnson, who recently signed with Cronulla.

But if the Broncos snare him, that will see Brisbane utility Kodi Nikorima move to the Warriors to fill Johnson’s shoes.

Shane Flanagan is set to become Cronulla’s longest serving coach next year but his future beyond 2019 is difficult to discern through the controversy and uncertainty created by the Sharks’ salary cap investigations, as reported by Foxsports.com.au.

Barrett, Cartwright and possibly Randall to Sharks
Sharks supporters forum response to the Barrett head coach rumour.....
No support for Barrett at the Sharks forum from the fans . The anti Cartwright stance by the Many fans is similar at the Sharks against Trent
Toovey is one of the preferred coaches .
The sharks fans vent ...
*Please, not Barretitus, we have already been Milked by him once!
*Who would it be out of? I suppose it all depends what type of suspension Flanno gets, if any.
Barrett wouldn’t make any sense.
*Wont be barrett
*Tooves coaching the Sharkies to a win at Brookie,appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4