• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
So Junior Paulo has signed with the Raiders which I guess officially ends their pursuit of Tamou. The Eels at some point have to stop spending money illegally.

So considering we have Mateo, BJ, Starling, T-Red, **** Burgess et al coming off the books, what is our most pressing need and who should we go for?

So Junior Paulo has signed with the Raiders which I guess officially ends their pursuit of Tamou. The Eels at some point have to stop spending money illegally.

So considering we have Mateo, BJ, Starling, T-Red, **** Burgess et al coming off the books, what is our most pressing need and who should we go for?

Hopefully we start kicking arse, and it's more about retention than acquisition mate. I'd love Mateo and Symonds to get their shots, and to tear up the place.

We have always been more successful with growing and developing, than acquiring and quick wins.

Bellamy is magnificent at that. Get a young unheralded player and make the kid amazing. Dessie was just as good. The guy could develop dog crap into Whitehouse furniture.

Just good at what he does.

Hopefully we start kicking arse, and it's more about retention than acquisition mate. I'd love Mateo and Symonds to get their shots, and to tear up the place.

We have always been more successful with growing and developing, than acquiring and quick wins.

Bellamy is magnificent at that. Get a young unheralded player and make the kid amazing. Dessie was just as good. The guy could develop dog crap into Whitehouse furniture.

Just good at what he does.
2008 was a good mix, built off key signings (Lyon, Orford, BK before retirement, Kite, Perry, Steven Bell, even Robbo etc).

You need the young locals on the cheap but the quality signings around them.

We are going to need 2 out of 4 outside backs to be guns. Turbo will be close to our full time fullback and Lyon n Matai will be close to England or retirement by 2017 or at least the end of 17 into 2018.
We could get away with one great centre and one great winger or two great centres and two competitive wingers.

Manly 2017
1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.?
4.?
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker-If he fails to click this year move Lyon to 5/8 for the rest of 2016 walker to centre, next year leave walker at centre sign new 5/8 like nikorima/Keary/Williams or put wright at 5/8 if he goes well in under 20s/ I personally would sign Keary- I really like what he is doing at Souths at the moment and will bring aggression and spirit to our team and is a very good player and would combine with chez well. And would be easy buy Souths not resigning him with C walker and no one else needs halves.
7.Cherry-Evans(c)(gk)
8.Tamou-Raiders not chasing and Cowboys can't afford him
9.Koroisau
10.Myles(vc)
11.Knight-continues to impress in nsw cup
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Parcell
15.Lawrence/?
16.Brown
17.Starling

This the list of centres of contract next year and the year after

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    99 KB · Views: 34
Get Corey Norman.

He's been playing great football the last year or so and it would stuff parra up too.

It's a win win situation!!

Impossible to say at this stage of the year

But I think Tamou should definitly be on our radar and I see us linked with Nelson Asofa-Solomona

A lot depends on Killer and Matai but even if they stay we should look to some youngsters to groom....dare I say Charlie Taylor could be an option

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4