2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RUMOUR
Dogs trying to sign Cronk. Couldn't offload Mbye as salary too high.
Licha with either Graham or Klem to go depending on how much of Cronk Salary would need to be in the cap.
If Des is still coach he wants to keep Graham over Klemmer and dogs would prefer Kelm over Graham

Fox Sports’ chief rugby league reporter James Hooper has reported Canterbury has called an extraordinary board meeting for Tuesday and Des Hasler’s future at the club will be a key topic.

Despite signing a new contract earlier this year to continue coaching the club, the Bulldogs’ recent performances have put Hasler right back under the gun.

A big loss to Brisbane last week has done nothing to make the noises disappear.

Plain and simple, if the Dogs don’t completely change the way they’ve been playing and start winning games, Hasler’s future is in jeopardy.
baxter-the-upside-down-french-bulldog-420x347.jpg

Adam Blair has reportedly told Brisbane he wants to sign with the Warriors and has asked for a release to play for the Warriors in 2018

Axed Titans forward Chris Grevsmuhl was let go by the club over accusations he sold a number of his jerseys on Facebook but never sent the goods to fans. (CourierMail)

Just crazy. He has a lot of talent and throws it all away doing this sort of stupid s**t.

Radio rumour mill today has Maloney to knights and the one that won't go away...
Baz to dogs.

NRL FOX...
Canterbury have reportedly met with the manager of Canberra assistant coach Dean Pay.

In a move which indicates Des Hasler’s head is well and truly on the chopping block, Seven News is reporting the Bulldogs have started talks with the favourite son.

The pressure on Hasler has now reached fever pitch.

“Talks between his management and powerbrokers have commenced as Des Hasler’s future remains uncertain,” 7 News journalist Josh Massoud reports.

Cronk to Newcastle
I was informed yesterday by a mate who is from Newy, and has a nephew in the lower grades that Cronk was at a lower grades training AND will be at newy next year but is not planning on playing week in week out but to help out and play occasionally only to help build the young team.
My mate is usually on the money and i would believe that is what he heard but i cant speak for who he gotthe info from as i dont know them.

Manly sign Junior Kiwis hooker Manase Fainu for next 2 years!
Fox

Fukkit Me! Is there any kiwi kid that hasn't played for the Jnr Kiwi's.

PSS He already plays for us doesn't he ... so this is an extension?

Edit: I didn't say he didn't play for us already, it is still signing news, as opposed to your post which is an attempt at discussion in a non-discussion thread, tsk tsk, better is expected of our Scottish constituents!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8