2017 Indigenous Jersey

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

I really like it, no idea when exactly indigenous rd is tbh anyone happen to know?
F1A1C3C4-D52C-820E-55E39C9EC4189608ID_Jersey_Front.png

1493360780327.jpg

Yeah that looks good. Really like the blue down the bottom of the jersey, sort of ties the design together.

Can we just stick to 2 jerseys ........ Home and Away.
What are we at now 4 or 5 different ones a season
Add the 9s, Marvel, Indigenous, Woman rounds to the H & A

I think it's good plus 9s is a different comp, woman and indigenous is great for the game, marvel is for the young kids and the community gives the fans a chance to design a jersey. All great!

Problem is we've lost all games wearing the home jersey @;)

I like it, it has that ocean/beach feel to it.

Here's the low down on the design (courtesy of MWSE official site)

The competition was a chance for talented Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists aged 15 years and older to be recognised across Australia.

The artwork had to reflect the Northern Beaches of Sydney and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures in our area.

The winning artist was Doris Gleeson, who goes by the nick-name of ‘Coke’.

This is her description of the winning design jersey

“When I think of Manly I see a beautiful beach. The blue represents the waves of this iconic beach and the small bone dots the warm sand. The circles with dots represent the communities that proudly define the Northern Beaches, with the ‘U’ shapes representing the people that make up those communities. Paths make their way to a maroon circle featuring the Sea Eagles logo, which represents Brookvale Oval, Manly’s spiritual gathering place.”

Pre-order here

Sea Eagles Online store

Its a winner. The story behind the design helps too.

Manly Sea Eagles could do a lot more to push the beach culture angle too in their merchandise and branding. Except that horrid 7s jersey from a few years back.

There should be a NRL or internaltional Manly Beach 7s summer tournment

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4