[Resurrected] Yukon, Hat Kon, we all Kon!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: GE's hat! 3 into 1 does go!! (9 and 10)

That's right, 3 into 1 does go and I'm not talking about some of your preferred 'web' sites!!

Hat is seen here sitting (can a hat sit? On a bear, in the forest, wearing the pope's hat) - in 3, that's right THREE countries at once.

No passport control or visa's needed in this one.

Try and find me now GE ya plonker.

Actually with Choc in SOO 2 and Gallop gone, one may have to return home soon as my demands and getting met more and more.

Nah!

Have a look at the faint lines running out from the centre of the hexagonal concrete block. These are the actual country border lines!

ChujZSN.jpg

You all stuck like Parra and the bottom of the ladder? Maybe this'll help.

JAo65VY.jpg

Fun fact: About 50mtrs to my right was the highest point in one of these countries, a whopping 320 mtrs (approx - hat doesn't fact check) above sea level. No wonder there's so many dykes!

RE: GE's hat! 3 into 1 does go!! (9-10)

Ok guys, you can sneak a peek as well if you must!

Ka-boom!

IMG_8796.jpg

Ok, it wasn't that big :(
Awww, there's a little birdy on the chimney!

IMG_8800.jpg

If I was PO(le) vaulter, I'd love this LAND.
Get it?

IMG_8798.jpg

On the road again.....

Now Hat, prepare to have this thread lost post SOO due to outrage of referees or jubilant celebrations!

RE: GE's hat! Hey Ladies! Look at my big cannon (11-13)

Hat understands, yes he does.

It's not easy being at the peak of all the goings on whilst putting a cap on the grumpiness that sometimes pervades the very essence of human - forum interaction.

Sometimes the sun gets in your eyes and hat has to fix things. Where better to fix these things than the 'land of the midnight sun?'

As monty python sang once; it's so close to Russia, so far from Japan.

Hat also understands that sometimes these pics are not of awesome backgrounds, not every country has an eiffel tower lurking about.

Luckily hat isn't bound by your puny human emotions!

Go Manly!

Lookit me, I'm in the circus!
IRlxbwm.jpg

So, lemme get this straight. I'm at a swedish built fortress, taken over by the Russians, before finally reverting back to the finnish people? Cool.
U3wxfsG.jpg

Last edited:
RE: GE's hat understands you. (14/15)

I like it GE.
I think its awesome.
I'm jealous, and I think you're showing off. But if I was where you are, I'd be showing off too. ;)
Keep up the good work hat.

I'm over to the Pilbarra in a few weeks - I will see if I can post a few shots of hat's cousin in some extreme places. :D

Any chance GE's hat that you managed a Sauna with some local sweedish gals?

Hooray! Hat would hug you all if he had arms.

Any pics of Hats good looking cousin in the Pilbarra would be cool.

No pics of Hat with swedes in sauna. Seems a waste of time as hat has no 'dangly' bits and the big ugly thing sometimes seen in the company of the handsome hat certainly scares the ladies away.

We read that ww1 was the 'war to end all wars' but we don't learn that even after 1918, many european countries continued fighting for independance.
Finland wanted the Russians gone and a civil war ensued as well.

The pics from the 'secret' country below fought for 2 years (1918-20) to get independance from the USSR. They won, then lost again around ww2 and only when the USSR fell did they get their independance back.

Hat is tiring from running from GE and upon hearing that Brett can get 3.5mill to 'quit', maybe I can get some bucks/moolah/green/dollarydo's by returning to the fold.

For the record (The Who), all hat's underpants are Manly!

Edit: lol, I just have to add, that there is a tower here called "Keik in de kok!" :D:idea:

Look at me going all mede, meedeival.....old school!

mS0m4Or.jpg

Nope, no signs anywhere. Answers blowing in the wind?

PcUSoT5.jpg

Funny writing, obv alien code!

UYoRHMp.jpg

Last edited:
RE: GE's hat. E stoner ya? (16/18)

Ask your mate with the googly bits, to ask the Estonians to say '12 months' in their lingo - warning He may never leave :p

http://www.snotr.com/video/2644/How_they_say__quot_12_months_quot__in_Estonian

The Manly Hat looks great in all locations BTW.

HappilyManly said:
Ask your mate with the googly bits, to ask the Estonians to say '12 months' in their lingo - warning He may never leave :p

http://www.snotr.com/video/2644/How_they_say__quot_12_months_quot__in_Estonian

The Manly Hat looks great in all locations BTW.

I think I just saw him tearing up his passport so he'll never leave.

And thanks :)

I'm enjoying the travels hat, but c'mon, I would love some Swedish sauna pics, or perhaps lounging around an Amsterdam window or two, or yodelling down a few Swiss valleys. Be like Vasco da Gama and embark on a few voyages of discovery. ;)

Love the photo's GE.
The missus wants to know if the shots of the church are of St Paul's Catherdral?

We have a couple of ideas for photos of hats cousin out in the west.
I will keep you posted. ;)

Clint said:
Love the photo's GE.
The missus wants to know if the shots of the church are of St Paul's Catherdral?

We have a couple of ideas for photos of hats cousin out in the west.
I will keep you posted. ;)

Hiya,

Sorry about the delay in answering, blame the geographical differences and illumination correlations based on planetary orbiting and revolving.
Or time zones.

Your missus (like most missus-es) is on the right track. St Johns is the church in the lastest pic. The earlier one is of Cologne (Koln) Cathedral (officially the high cathedral of Saints Peter and Mary).

For the others: Dickie-nee had a big pole, hair, and got to talk to an ostrich for years! He's got nothing to complain about.

Amsterdam: Well, I passed through the airport....twice if that counts! (nope) They have a jet on a roof! Hopefully its been decommissioned.

I'm quite sure I've done more than Vasco this trip *cough* Discovery is in the eye of the beholder (and not for camera's!!) But I'll see what I can do.

you should try a few wheres wally type photos and let us guess where the hat is in the picture
love the shots though

Berkeley_Eagle said:
you should try a few wheres wally type photos and let us guess where the hat is in the picture
love the shots though

haha. love it.

Not a bad idea.....

YO! After months of wandering in the wilderness being on the run, Hat finds a friend. You can tell she's a bit of an older model. It's written across her chest (no looking boys!)

Some crazy flag in the background. Anyway she gave me her number, maybe I'll call.

mHMeK2W.jpg

But wait, a rare sighting of another friend! This one is a pretty good looking backpack as well. Ewww, what's that big ol ugly thing it's attached too?
Hang on..... Could it be.... A RARE sighting of GE???? Have I been found? On a glacier no less? The pick axe means ruuuuun!!!!

LeGB3WY.jpg

Last edited:
RE: GE's hat finds a friend + rare GE sighting??(19/20)

You think in Iceland, there'd be some ice!

Wait a moment, was that Tom cruise flying overhead in a helicoptor?
"Hey Tom, now katie is single......"

Anyway my drink is getting warm...

aqRPyEe.jpg

Sometimes cameras do not portray how wet, cold, and windy places are. After bravely travelling past 4 signs each one telling us that something different could kill us, we then passed a sobering plaque comemorating two german tourists who are still lost out here.

mQ2823O.jpg

Someone then suggested I be a ship captain, so ahoy me hearties! What could possibly go wrong with me steering Iceland's oldest steel ship?

KRoafzs.jpg

Uh oh!

Hey!
Below is a good reason why the US navy shouldn't get planes....
Lost or what!!

b5VrH50.jpg

Then metres away, inside an unlocked hanger.... a soviet come russian plane!

JKGwUvH.jpg

Last edited:
RE: GE's Hat! Have Bourbon, need ice. (21/25)

Take it to a beach in france. The riviera ladies go topless and for the sensitve folk here, the cap can cover the nice eyes!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2