2016 Halves Choice Merged Mega-Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No club in their right mind would sign sandow unless it was as a backup option on the minimum nrl base with incentives on top for first grade appearances and strict behavioural guidelines.

This is based on current contracts the list of off contract halves left are:

Kris Keating, Luke Kelly, Jack Littlejohn, James Maloney, Will Smith, Ray Thompson, Chad Townsend
Mitchell Cornish, Trent Hodkinson, Isaac John, Jayden Nikorima, Jeff Robson, Chris Sandow

According to the rumour mill Townsend to Sharks, Hodkinson & Maloney resign, all that is left:

Kris Keating, Luke Kelly, Jack Littlejohn, Will Smith, Ray Thompson
Mitchell Cornish, Isaac John, Jayden Nikorima, Jeff Robson, Chris Sandow

That is some slim pickings.

This is based on current contracts the list of off contract halves left are:

Kris Keating, Luke Kelly, Jack Littlejohn, James Maloney, Will Smith, Ray Thompson, Chad Townsend
Mitchell Cornish, Trent Hodkinson, Isaac John, Jayden Nikorima, Jeff Robson, Chris Sandow

According to the rumour mill Townsend to Sharks, Hodkinson & Maloney resign, all that is left:

Kris Keating, Luke Kelly, Jack Littlejohn, Will Smith, Ray Thompson
Mitchell Cornish, Isaac John, Jayden Nikorima, Jeff Robson, Chris Sandow

Don't forget BFDCE.

"Avarice is the root of all evil", Chaucer

So we have one half choose a drug addled entity that is in administration.@:eek:

Now we have our other half, who will be at a systematic Salary Cap cheating entity.:eek:

Manly's Dysfunctional Board has turned out to be the benchmark for good governance :giggle:

And this is some Slim Pickens:

Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

Result is the same, unfortunately: riding the bomb straight to hell…

It will be interesting to see how Ray Thompson goes this weekend at halfback for the Cows. From what I've seen I think he definitely has potential and is one of the better options for 5/8 that is currently unsigned for next season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6