2015 Heritage Round Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
$_57.JPG
Sorry if this has been posted but I like this one.

Seriously love it, want it, except for the turkey head. What's going on there?

Hope they fix it before it becomes an "official" product then. :tmi:

That jersey is an absolute diabolical execution of what should/could have been a great jumper. I don't recall ever being the Manly Turkeys in our proud history, but I could be wrong. As mentioned by plenty of others, corporate sponsorship plastered over the jersey ruins it and flies in the face of having a heritage jersey in the first place. Finally, I can't believe the NRL and MWSE logos are stuck on top of the turkey wings. Absolutely shocking execution. You could have given it to a 20 year old design student at TAFE and come up with a better quality product. Just dreadful, IMO.

Rant/

Saw them at Mick Simmons in the city today, and yeah - nice idea, but why does that eagle not look like the one on the retro stuff I have?! I probably won't buy one thanks to the poor execution!

I hope no one buys them, they are seriously embarrasing - how can such a turkey get approved neverlone actually produced

Well it's been released and we'll be wearing it tomorrow plus a few other games.
Agree the eagle should have been done better.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6