2014 - year of comebacks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Still recall the days a 7 point buffer could close out a game...even more recently 13 was usually game over.
The new age game which Imo takes out the tough grind Rugby league was built on, will offer MANY huge comebacks with penalties, momentum shifts & quick points combining, with the frenetic game of 2014 where the loose interpretations in the ruck area the catalyst for where teams will be destroyed by attackers who are being allowed to exploit it.
That Roosters penalty goal attempt on Friday night had Robinson shaking his head for a reason, its a matter of cashing in with good field position & keeping the foot on the opponents throat in the modern game.
Manly will have plenty of company in giving up a big lead in 2014, still frustrated but its part of the game today....

One of my big gripes with RL is the effect of penalties. I've stated many times that for all the piddling offences - which account for 90% - then it should just be a new set of six tackles - no kicking for touch which adds 30-50 metres. If there is a repeat offender deliberately giving away penalties then he should be banished to the bin for 5 minutes.

Also, make the team that scores kick off so that possession is better spread and limits a team from 'getting on a roll'.

The Who said:
One of my big gripes with RL is the effect of penalties. I've stated many times that for all the piddling offences - which account for 90% - then it should just be a new set of six tackles - no kicking for touch which adds 30-50 metres. If there is a repeat offender deliberately giving away penalties then he should be banished to the bin for 5 minutes.

Also, make the team that scores kick off so that possession is better spread and limits a team from 'getting on a roll'.

Totally agree on scorer kicks off, 1 of the few things they had right at Super league

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4