2014 Ladder Predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.nrl.com/DrawResults/TelstraPremiership/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

Anyone want to have a go at this and post your Top 8. Its a little easier with only 4 rounds to go.

I came up with

36 Manly
34 Souths
32 Roosters
32 Storm
32 Dogs
32 Warriors
30 Cowboys
30 Panthers

bob dylan said:
http://www.nrl.com/DrawResults/TelstraPremiership/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

Anyone want to have a go at this and post your Top 8. Its a little easier with only 4 rounds to go.

I came up with

36 Manly
34 Souths
32 Roosters
32 Storm
32 Dogs
32 Warriors
30 Cowboys
30 Panthers

38 Sea Eagles
34 Rabbits
34 Warriors
34 Storm
32 Roosters
32 Dogs
32 Eels
30 Cows

Manly v Storm Week 1!

Although I didn't have the Raiders getting the spoon?? I must have stuffed something up!

I got very similar

38 Manly
36 Souths
34 Roosters
34 Storm
34 bulldogs
32 Warriors
32 Panthers
30 Cowboys

Only other team I can see maybe sneaking in is the dragons. They have an very easy run home

I started, but man it got real boring real fast so gave up on it.

I agree that it will be Manly and Mixos in 1 and 2

http://www.nrl.com/NRLHQ/ReferenceCentre/FinalsSystemExplained/tabid/10635/Default.aspx
McIntyre System Finals format
Week one
• 1st Qualifying Final: 1st seed hosts 4th seed - Saturday
• 2nd Qualifying Final: 2nd seed hosts 3rd seed - Saturday

• 1st Elimination Final: 5th seed hosts 8th seed - Friday
• 2nd Elimination Final: 6th seed hosts 7th seed - Sunday
The eight finalists are split into two groups for the opening week of the Finals Series.
The top four teams have the best chance of winning the premiership and play the two Qualifying Finals.
The winners get a BYE through to Week Three of the tournament to play home Preliminary Finals, while the losers play home Semi-Finals in Week Two.
The bottom four teams play the two Elimination Finals, where the winners advance to Week Two away games and the losers' seasons are over.
Week two
• 1st Semi-final: Loser of 1st QF hosts winner of 1st EF - Friday
• 2nd Semi-final: Loser of 2nd QF hosts winner of 2nd EF - Saturday
Week three
• 1st Preliminary Final: Winner of 1st QF hosts winner of 2nd SF - Friday
• 2nd Preliminary Final: Winner of 2nd QF hosts winner of 1st SF - Saturday
Week four
• Grand Final: Winner of 1st PF meets Winner of 2nd PF - Sunday

2014FinalsSeriesv2.jpg

ps The game days may be different - I was trying to remember last year

bob dylan said:

I came up with

36 Manly
34 Souths
32 Roosters
32 Storm
32 Dogs
32 Warriors
30 Cowboys
30 Panthers

36 points?????

So you have us winning only 2 of the next 5?

Souths
Titans
Eels
Panthers
Cowboys

Which of these do we lose?

Souths (just to see what happens if we drop this game) and Nth Qld (this one because we send the B team ie no Brett, no Jamie, no Foran, no DCE, no Matai, no Watmough)

bob dylan said:
Souths (just to see what happens if we drop this game) and Nth Qld (this one because we send the B team ie no Brett, no Jamie, no Foran, no DCE, no Matai, no Watmough)

We've never sent the B team before. (apart from resting injured players) What makes you think we'll start now?

mozgrame said:
South's - Win (but will be tough)
Titans - Win
Eels - Win (but will be tough)
Panthers - Win
Cowboys - Win (but will be tough)

Too optimistic??
You are Realistic and not optimistic :)

There is no way on earth Manly will put a competitive team on the field vs Cows in round 26.

They are pretty much unbeatable up there anyway.

bob dylan said:
There is no way on earth Manly will put a competitive team on the field vs Cows in round 26.

They are pretty much unbeatable up there anyway.

That's what people have said for the last 3 years when we have been guaranteed a top 4 finish in the last round and still run out a full strength side except players carrying niggles.

I think toovey will bloody some of the under players in round 25 or 26 like he did last year with Clinton gutherson and jake t

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6