2014 DRAW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They're just finalising that Souths have every Friday night NSW game and Brisbane have every Friday night QLD game.

Here's a radical idea. I hate the off season. Why not make the season 50 weeks long, but teams only play once a fortnight. No short turnarounds, night games in warmer months.

Shoe1 said:
Here's a radical idea. I hate the off season. Why not make the season 50 weeks long, but teams only play once a fortnight. No short turnarounds, night games in warmer months.

If you played once a fortnight then some of the final series matches would have only one team - the other would have played the previous week.

The Who said:
Shoe1 said:

If you played once a fortnight then some of the final series matches would have only one team - the other would have played the previous week.
That's just nitpicking.

ManlyArmy said:
They're just finalising that Souths have every Friday night NSW game and Brisbane have every Friday night QLD game.

That's the easy part. The hard part is to fit Manly into as many Monday nights as they could whilst still giving us as many short 5 day turnarounds without giving us any Fri night or Sunday arvo blockbusters at home. It's a real juggling act.

mickqld said:
ManlyArmy said:

That's the easy part. The hard part is to fit Manly into as many Monday nights as they could whilst still giving us as many short 5 day turnarounds without giving us any Fri night or Sunday arvo blockbusters at home. It's a real juggling act.

Bingo!

http://www.nrl.com/2014-nrl-draw-announced-wednesday/tabid/10874/newsid/75572/default.aspx

The full draw for the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership season will be released exclusively on NRL.com at 11am (AEDT) on Wednesday December 4.

Join the team at NRL.com LIVE as we analyse every club’s draw for the new season, look at each team’s biggest games as well as the individual match-ups and must-see clashes that will determine the 2014 Premiership.

Plus, hear from players from every club as they discuss the games that will shape their 2014 campaigns.

Remember: you’ll get all the news first on NRL.com and the NRL Club Network!

[attachment=726]

Leaked rd 1 apparently

Attachments

• 1465311_10152065141961952_1393276829_n.jpg
    1465311_10152065141961952_1393276829_n.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 61
Round 2 v Souths @ Bluetounge (home game?)
Round 4 v Roosters @ Allianz Friday 28/3
Round 15 v Sharks @ Remondis Sunday 15/6

Brookie Brawler said:
Round 2 v Souths @ Bluetounge (home game?)
Round 4 v Roosters @ Allianz Friday 28/3
Round 15 v Sharks @ Remondis Sunday 15/6

So now we know that we have the following:

Round 1: Melbourne in Melbourne
Round 2: Souffs at Bluetongue
Round 4: Chooks at Allianz

And all the media can say is how tough souffs start to the season is.

After last years GF debacle and the way we are treated by the NRL I'm not sure I'll be watching much footy this year.

according to the nrl website we manly are hosting the storm

The 2014 NRL season will kick off with a string of Round 1 blockbusters, with Ben Barba returning to ANZ Stadium to face his old club the Bulldogs and old foes Manly and Melbourne reigniting the 'Battle of Brookvale'.

Reigning premiers the Roosters will again face traditional rivals South Sydney in the opening game of the season, kicking off at 8pm local time on Thursday March 6.

The Broncos will take on the Bulldogs in Sydney in Friday night football, with the Sea Eagles hosting the Storm at 7pm Saturday.

The other two Saturday games will see the Panthers take on Newcastle at Centrebet Stadium and the Cowboys host the Raiders in Townsville.

Sunday afternoon's clash is St George Illawarra up against Wests Tigers, with Parramatta to play the Warriors on Sunday night and Cronulla and the Gold Coast completing the round on Monday night.

The full 2014 season draw will be revealed on NRL.com at 11am (AEDT) today

Let's see if we play every game on Monday night this year.

need lots of 2pm sunday and 7.30 saturday games, avoiding channel nine coverages all together.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2