2012 Premiership odds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: 2012 Premiership oddd.

I think Brisbane should be favourites. They have lost Lockyer, but gained Petro and have a host of young talent. Plus they get to play almost every week on a Friday night.

2012 Premiership oddd.

Masked Eagle said:
Load up people. LOAD UP!!!!

The rubber bullets. ????

If the Tigers win the comp I will hand in my tipping license for all time.

Hold off a little longer i reckon. I can see us going out another dollar or two over the next week.

With Robert Lui gone, who will the Tigers play at halfback? Not that i care but haven't seen anything in the papers about them signing a recognised half.

Mals said:
Hold off a little longer i reckon. I can see us going out another dollar or two over the next week.

With Robert Lui gone, who will the Tigers play at halfback? Not that i care but haven't seen anything in the papers about them signing a recognised half.

tim moltzen will likely play half wouldn't he?

Mals said:

Tim Moltzen reneged on the dragons and is staying with wests.

manlysister said:
Napper said:
We're now 2nd favourite with the TAB. $9 behind the tigers at $8. Didnt take long.

Here are the odds

Still ahead of the bulldogs :)

And that's the most important thing lol

I am surprised it has taken this long for the Bookies (or the market) to give the favourites tag to another team.

I would hold off and see what happens with players leaving (more precisely whether players leave or not ) before outlaying any money. I think if they players all stay we will be ok, but going by choc's comments if anybody does leave we may be in for a long season.

Mals said:

Weren't the Tigers looking at Orford as Lui's replacement? Moltzen probably won't be playing until mid season and even then, I'd put my money on him going back to fullback unless his replacement is going well.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
We lose 2 wingers, even thigh they were quality and we blow out by $4 lol

We were favs up until last night. Des factor caused the change i think!!

Even with Dessie sitting on the sidelines, he is still pushing us under the radar....Does that man ever rest??

Dan79 said:
Even with Dessie sitting on the sidelines, he is still pushing us under the radar....Does that man ever rest??

You are so Funny :D

To put a new spin on Des's departure - has anyone thought that it is his way of forcing the NRL Community to admit that Manly is what they all want to be :p

Hope the 'Please Explain' is imminent as he deserves to leave with dignity and thanks :angel:

Didn't Tigers choke to Warriors when they were premiership favourites at that stage? I think the side they will have on the field next season isn't as good as this season! :p

We have the players to go back to back, but mentally they will be all over the place. Theres no rader to hide under, everyones after us.

If we don't win. I hope the Warriors can go one better. Change of coach, talented roster, fantastic fans.

Can't see the Tigers doing any better than last year. Everyone's worked out Benjii surely. We might take a few weeks to settle into the groove and so I'll be holding off until about week four with my cash. We'll be in the gf, but who against? it's way to early to tell.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4